☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 8☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Start from the beginning

The girl claps at this. Pretty impressive... She can't lie. Action was cool, but a lot cooler when you're watching it and not really a part of it. She likes her drama like how she likes her fights. Not included...

Sonic smirks at Knuckles before his expression changed to a board one having his fist on his hips. Watching the red echidna yellow a furious battle cry, jumping up and aiming once more at the blue hedgehog. But this time Sonic jumps up, doing a backflip before going back down with his foot extended out going to hit Knuckles. Ducking and rolling on the ground, before getting back on his feet.

The fight continues for a while, Knuckles trying to punch Sonic as he easily kept dodging while all Knuckles kept really doing was punching anything that was in his way. Sonic laughing every time he missed which just infuriated the mobian even more.

(Y/N), nodding to her music as they go on. Following after them but of course staying out of the way... But she had a bad feeling about something... Something didn't feel right like something was going on and she wasn't aware of it.

"I wonder if Chris and the others are okay?...Sonic and I went to Silver Valley and there it's no trace of a Chaos Emerald so hopefully they just went back home...right? It's so why can't I shake this feeling off my back... Eh, Chris still has that tracking device on incase of an emergency. I'll just see whe-"

The girl eyes widen as she had pulled out her tracking module. Something she had made a year ago for Chris. In case anything bad had happened to him she would have a way of knowing where exactly he was. She never really had to use it though since he was mostly inside the house, or he was over at a friend's house for a while... But now as she was looking at it. It had showed he was close, very very close.

"Looks like this little show will have to be put on pause for now..." Taking off her headphones, putting them back in her bag. Sonic and Knuckles were too busy in their brawl you even notice the human teen flying off to find her cousin and her friends.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Zipping pass trees and hovering over mountains she came across a river which led to a very large... There in the middle of the lake was Eggman, and to her horse surprise he had Chris, Tails, and Amy! Damn! This was a trap!! He set this all up! Makes so much sense now! Feeling the blood rushed to her face as she balls her fist up.

"EGGMAN!!!"

The attention went straight to her as her friends face turn with delight and overjoyed as they called out her name. Eggman cracking a grin as he turns over to look at her. "Ah! So glad you could join the party! I was just talking about you!"

"Let. Them. Go." Her voice serious. As she flew closer to them. Eggman hums in delight from this. "I must say I'm very impressed with your work of tech and robotics!...I must know who taught them to you~" He asks her , his fingers intertwined with one another resting his chin on them.

"I was gifted at a young age. They don't call me Kid Genius for nothing old man. Now I will ask you again. Let them-"

"Oh but there must be SOME reason why your such a genius~ Like...Your parents? Surely they must have be just as smart as you...Unless, you were adopted~" Eggman said with a low chuckle. (Y/N) froze...how did he- maybe it was a lucky guess.

"Yes I was- but I don't see how that is any of your business. Adopted or not my life is none of your concern. What should be your concern is whether or not I temper with your robotics again... Keep on pushing me and you'll find out."

Pulling out from her bag... Was a long robotic device that was shaped just like a gun... It was a gun, a ray gun. Interviews with maximum electrical bolts mixed with a deadly nuclear radioactive chemical. Connected with some heat resistant metal and steel...you have a ray gun. Chris sees this as he gasp. "I thought Mr. Tanaka took that away from you!"