Just then the door finally closed when the rest of the boys came in the house. Laya noticed how Tavo passed Amber her keys and she didn't speak in respond. They had been back on friendly terms despite them going through it.

"Aye cuh, Jamal!" Keontae's voice echoed from upstairs.

"Yo?" Jamal called out in response.

"Come here."

Jamal made his way up the stairs and Laya k ew what time it was. Didn't nobody suspect a thing, "Y'all think we should go to urban air?" Trezz asked as he opened a bag of hot fries.

"Hell no. I don't want to be jumping, I'm too damn big." Paris answered with a smug look on her face.

"So? Now that you said that, we going!" Amber exclaimed and Paris laughed.

"Amber yo pink ass can't force nobody to jump." Tavo scrunched his face up.

"Tavo shut up, before I jump on yo ass. Kick yo chest in." Amber raised up and spat at him.

"Try it, on my momma, I'll beat yo ass." Tavo spat back at her and she laughed loudly.

"Ay, who stuff is this?" Jamal's voice was soft as him and Keontae came down the stairs. Jamal held the pregnancy test and Laya's eyes widened slightly.

"What is that?" Paris questioned as they all moved closer, everybody except Kamari.

"It's a positive pregnancy test." Jamal stated with an unsure tone.

"What?" Kamari asked now being interested in the conversation. Kamari hopped off the counter, grabbing the positive pregnancy test and reading over it.

"Who pregnant? Where you even find this?" Kamari asked, "I ain't find it, he did." Jamal pointed at Keontae.

"Where you find this?" Kamari asked again.

"By the trash, like they was tryna throw it away or something." K3 answered, Shute gong afterwards.

"Why you assuming it's one of us pregnant, let me just clear this us. We would know if Paris was pregnant, I wouldn't dare get pregnant, I don't want kids, especially after the situation with his ass." Amber pointed backwards at Tavo making him smack his lips.

"Kamari, I don't know what her and —"

Laya rubbed the back of her neck, making her way behind them. She mumbled to herself, "Damn, I thought I threw that away." Laya made share Amber heard her.

"What?" Amber asked, turning her head.

"Huh?" Laya played dumb.

"You said what?" Amber asked.

"What y'all talking about?" Kamari asked confused.

"Laya, what you say?" Amber asked again making herself clear. Laya started twisting her hair around her finger as everybody stared at her.

"I said I thought I threw that away." She repeated herself faintly, and Tavo hear her this time, he smacked his lips in response.