─𝟎𝟒 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬

Start from the beginning

He wondered what they were protecting

When he peered up at the tower, he saw a single window glinting in the sunlight, and within it he could make out the shadowy figure of the one who had captured them.

His foot slipped and he lurched forward, narrowly avoiding a dangerous fall. Heart pounding, he clung to the window frame and pulled himself back into the room.

Agathon winced and scanned the room, but the mysterious figure had vanished.

His pulse quickened. The person who had brought them to this place must be in the tower. And if they were in the tower, they might hold the key to sending them back home.

But first, he had to rescue his childhood friend.

A few minutes later, he hesitantly surveyed himself in the mirror. The rolled-up sleeves of his shirt revealed his toned arms, and his sweaty unbuttoned collar betrayed his nervousness.

His room was at the far end of the hallway from the staircase. To reach the bridge, he would have to slip through the corridor unnoticed and descend the stairs.

He leaned against the wall, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

He opened his eyes, and saw the face he had always despised staring back at him from the mirror.

Before he could look away, something else caught his eye in the reflection – a ceiling tile with a crooked crown, barely hanging on.

Climbing onto the bed canopy, he reached up and removed the tile, uncovering a dark vent above the room. Gripping the edges of the hole, he pulled himself up and maneuvered into the narrow platform inside the chute.

Crawling through the darkness, his hands and knees felt the cold metal until it suddenly turned to air. Unable to stop himself, he plummeted through the vents until he tumbled through a grate and landed on a soft, queen-sized bed.

Relieved to be in one piece, he hugged the thick, pink mattress. But as he looked around, he realized that his situation was dire.

He found himself in a dark room with high ceilings, pink sculpted walls, and smiling cupids.

"The girls' dorms…" he thought, panic rising as he heard voices getting closer to the soon-to-be-not-so-empty room.

Driven by instinct, he rushed to hide behind the door just as it swung open.

"I forgot my favorite lipstick at the spa!" A loud, annoying voice echoed through the corridor.

"Can't you ask a fairy to bring it here?" A soft-spoken voice suggested.

"No no no! I can't let them get their tiny scrawny hands on my precious baby! It was a limited edition" The over-energetic girl screamed before storming away.

[Y/n] sighed as she entered the room, closing the door behind her without looking back and not noticing Agathon against the wall.

It wasn't her problem dealing with her to begin with. She would soon wake up in her bed for another exhausting day of work once she falls asleep. Isn't that how it works in books?

She walked to the other side of the room and stood in front of a full-length mirror. Even though this was just a dream, she didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to visit the spa.

She wondered if she should bother changing into her pajamas or just jump into bed and get this nightmare over with.

Agathon fought the urge to curse under his breath at his horrible luck, but too afraid to be discovered, he bit his lower lip instead.