1K special

Okay wow. I never expected this to even get to a hundred reads. OC books arent usually that popular so it really suprised me.  And i wanna thank you guys a lot. Its super fun to write about Umeko and her journey to become someone her father can be proud of.

So in celebration i made a collection of incorrect quotes. Yes i know its a bit of a basic thanks but I added something special. Umeko's Mom has been eluded to a couple times in the story now. Kei Himura. And she does come into play later down the line, but im going to give you guys Kei content in the incorrect quotes along with all the other characters. So thank you, whenever i read one of your kind comments it makes me feel so happy.  I hope you all continue to read as Umekos journey continues. And without further ado, the quotes.

BEFORE THE MAIN PLOT

HIGH SCHOOL DAYS

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Satoru: So, I've been thinking Kei-

Kei: That's dangerous.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Satoru: Surgery is basically just stabbing someone to life.

Shoko: Please never become a surgeon.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Satoru, dramatically: Suguru called me a fool.

Kei, sick of Satoru's shit: He wasnt wrong.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Suguru: You can't have a gun on stage!
Shoko: WRONG AGAIN! I can have a gun, and I must have a gun, that's the rule of Chekhov's Gun: have a gun. And now that it's been seen, I will have to shoot someone before the end of the play.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Kento, turning to Satoru: Stop calling yourself hot, the only thing you can turn on is the microwave.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Yu: The wee-woo thingy?
Kei: THE FIRE ALARM!?

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Satoru: If I die, my funeral will be the biggest party ever and you're all invited.
Kento: If?
Kei: Great, the only party I'm ever invited to and he might not even die.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Shoko: There was a motor close to where I am right now.
Yu: A motor- a motorcycle?
Shoko: Oh sorry, a murder.
Kei: That escalated quickly.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Shoko: Dandelions symbolize everything I want to be in life.
Kei: Fluffy and dead with a gust of wind?
Shoko: Unapologetic. Hard to kill. Feral, filled with sunlight, bright, beautiful in a way that the conventional and controlling hate but cannot ever fully destroy. Stubborn. Happy. Bastardous. Friends with bees. Highly disapproving of lawns. Full of wishes that will be carried far after I die.
Utahime, not really thinking: Edible.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Satoru: I let my cat drink the bathtub water while I was in it.
Priest: Once again, kind of weird, but not a sin.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Kento: You're charged with.....breaking into a pet store?
Yu: I thought the animals might be lonely.