poor guitar ...

(SMUT WARNING 🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳🪲🪲👽😵😵🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥)

                                             ;' 👽Benejar's pov:🎹 ';

It was another boring Saturday night. My other band members went to go drink stupidly somewhere... Geez, now what do I do??

I walked around the bus, wondering what to set my mind on... EURETHRA !! ☝️☝️ 

I walked into the recording room. I was going to try and make another shitty song for my bandmates to endure. I looked around for my beloved keytar, but I couldn't find it?! Where did it go!??!? I was starting to panic. I loved that keytar with all my heart and it just disappears?? I started rambling around, trying desperately to find my beloved keytar but I just couldn't...

My heart felt as if it were about to shatter but I mustn't fall now. I just had to live without my keytar for now... *Sigh*. I picked up the acoustic guitar hanging on its rack in the back of the room, I sighed as I started to play a few random chords.

After a while of mindlessly playing I started picking up a rhythm. I set up an online metronome on my phone to help me keep the rhythm. I started writing down what I had going on. "Maybe I can show this to the guys!" I thought to myself as I continued to sing, Soon the room was filled with musical heaven (Well for me I guess.)

After a while my fingers started to hurt from playing a stinky acoustic for so long so I took a nice break. I was scrolling on Twitter until I "accidentally" stumbled onto the other's accounts, They don't post much... Puff only posted stupid photos of himself and shitposts, and Deejay posted cool photos of him and Deejane and Axel... He just posted images of him and Vincent... not much-

🫢... One of Axel's posts had a sensitive warning but I ignored it and clicked on it anyways... The post was Axel and... A-a-a-and... HIS MASSIVE COCK AND BALLS OUT?! DANGLING IN THE OPEN?!?!! I immediately turned off my phone and threw it across the room. 'HOLY FUCK."I yelled out as I started to tremble. 

Soon I got like... The biggest, most massive boner ever dude, it's wild. WHAT DO I DO, DUDE??!! I started to freak out again... I didn't wanna just let it go away so I took the next viable option... 

     🥲🤩🤩🤩😫😝😝masturbation🤤😛🥶🥵🥴😵‍💫🤭

I quickly unzipped my pants, yanking them off then I walked over to where I threw my phone. I picked it up again and opened up Twitter once more.

I could already feel the tent in my boxers starting to arise at the sight of Axel's massive cock and balls. I then quickly yanked off my boxers as well. My pants and British shit-stained undies were down to my ankles and I started to pump that shit, but soon afterward I started to get tired... I needed more...

I looked around, trying to spot something to jerk off with and I laid eyes on that sweet sexy acoustic... I picked her up and inserted my small ass shriveled dick into that sweet sound hole. I started to thrust her onto me, trying to think of a hot hunk riding me (COUGH AXE-COUGH L) Soon I was getting close, "I-I'm arrivingg!!~💂💂💂💂" I screamed out as I came inside the guitar.

I was still a bit horny so I took the guitar by the neck and I set it on an extra stand we had in the corner and spread my fat asscheeks and sat on the headstock. The tuning pegs hit every g-spot inside of me and soon I was a gay moaning mess. A few minutes passed by and I was still living in ecstasy; the recording room was filled with my needy whines and rushed moans and again that knot of anticipation in my gut was uncoiling and I finally released all over the wall and the entire fucking rec room. 

I then lay there, next to the guitar I just lost my virginity to. It was great, I fucking love this guitar now. I decided I needed to clean up before my whore bandmates come back so that is what I did, everything was now spick and span. I rested on my bunk, thinking of how wonderful that entire expirience was--

"Hey- hic Benetar..." Puff's drunken voice errupted from the entrance of the bus. I pretended to be asleep so no one would bother me. I lay there in bed, thinking about how wonderful that entire expirience was and I rested my eyes, feeling myself drift off to sleep. 

''' 

726 words. holy fuck. (PS: IM SORRY ABOUT THAT LAST CHAPTER, I WAS BUSY AND NEEDED TO RUSH IT, I PROB WONT FIX IT SOON ANYWAYS, BUT GOODBYE, I LOVE YOU WHOREES<33333)