Axel abusing Benatar

(Schmall thingy-- This was requested by @Gimmecake_yummy ^^ (SMALL NSFW WANRINGT)

                                                      '; {🪳3rd pers pov} ;'

It was another long boring day for the band, Everyone was lying around being hungover losers. Soon enough Benatar was the first to wake up. Rubbing his eyes he got out of bed. He groaned, his body aching from the last nite. his mind was blank, not a single thing from yesterday appeared in his walnut-sized brain. 

The brit stumbled into the kitchen, pouring himself an easy glass of water and chugging it down. He was a bit frightened by the sudden stomps coming from the other room, I suppose one of his bandmates woke up or was awakened. 

The blonde had his nose in the fridge as the other band member stumbled into the bus' kitchen. Benashart grabbed a pickle jar then tried to pry it open with their bony ass fingers but he just couldn't so they closed the fridge and banged the pickle jar on the counter, He finally cracked the lid open after a few attempts and then placed the jar back into the fridge. 

Benatar looked behind him and saw their drummer, He looked like shit. The brown hair that draped over his shoulders looked like a bird's nest, There was a... substance on his shirt, He smelt like feet, you name it.

"Ello', Axel!" His voice rang in Axel's throbbing ears. "Fuck you, Benashit..." He slurred his words as he stumbled towards Benashit. Benatar stood there, the taller hunk in front of him. Benatar wasn't scared of Axel most of the time, it's only when they got a bit violent, but it rarely happened. 

"Ben- Benatar... you're a little bitch you know." his voice echoed a bit in the vehicle. "Oh--" "Yeah... you gotta grow some balls, man." He taunted. "I- Axel, what are you-" "Shut up, dude. You're actually like... so fucking pathetic." Axel degraded Benatar even more. The Brit didn't know what he'd done to get the brunet mad, Maybe he didn't do anything-- "Benashit, S-Say that thing again, B-Bottle o' wo'er." Axel commanded as Ben stood there, not quite sure of what to do in this situation. 

"Bottle of water?" He spoke meekly as Axel towered over him. "Dude, you gotta say it like a British person!" "I am a British person!" His accent followed through when he spoke. "Pssh, you're no fun, man." Axel continued to stumble towards Benatar, right until Benatar found his back up against the wall. 

"Go on... Say it" He leaned into the Brit. "Bot-"Like a bri'ish person." "Bo'el o' wo'er." "Awesome." Axel took a step back, Benatar wondering what he might've had in mind. "Axel, we don't 'ave to do this." His eyes were glued to the floor as they spoke. "Maybe, but whatever." He stumbled closely to Benatar. "Wh- What are you doing??-" "Shh... Shut up, dude." The Brit felt his stank ass breath on him. "Axel?!-" Benashit was cut off by Axel roughly grabbing his face. 

"God, you're such a little bitch, Ben." Benashart didn't know what to do at that moment, Did he run? or stay? The grip on Ben's face tightened as Axel spoke. "Hello?? Earth to Man??" He snapped Benatar out of his thoughts. "Oh- Yeah... Uhm... Ax, Can you let go?-" "Nah." His hold on Benafuck tightened again. 

Axel slowly nuzzled into Benatar's neck, He softly nipped and chewed until he harshly bit the Blonde. "Ow?!-" He then started choking Benatar. Soon the room was filled with choked sobs and cries for help. He strangled Benatar until he fell onto the floor, and with Axel now on top of him, he tried to punch and kick his way out of this.

Benatar finally got Axel off of him by kicking his HUGE BALLS 😍😍😍😍😍 but Axel wasn't going to go down so easily. He pounced on him and started squeezing his neck again, choking him roughly. He loved how weak Benashart looked under him, gasping out for air as his eyes watered.

Axel, being the hungover moron he was, he leaned in closer to Ben, gently loosening his grip. "I can let go." He spoke softly to Benafuck. The blonde was desperate so when he said that he immediately started begging, His grip tightened again. "Dude, shut up. Calm down..." His gruff voice somewhat soothed Benatar in a way, BUT THIS MAN WAS CHOKING HIM THE FUCK??

After a few small gasps and whimpers, Axel's grip loosened again. Ben could feel how sore his neck was now. "Phew, thanks Axe-" Axel started choking him again. "Sorry, I just- It's fun." His hoarse voice stuck in Ben's head. This was all too confusing for the Brit but he sort of let it happen. 

Axel licked his lips as he leaned into Ben, He was trying to be seductive and it was working on Benabar right now. Soon their mouths met, Ben's was slightly agape. Axel almost immediately slipped in tongue (what did you expect, it's Axel🤷‍♂️) Benatar's fingers were tangled in Axel's hair as they continued to make out on the floor, They knew they might get caught but did they care? No, not at all.

until. "FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING??" Puff Puff's voice echoed through the bus. axel immediately got off the Br*t. "Uh... we were. Uh..." Axel didn't have an excuse in mind. "So I can't walk into the kitchen without seeing you two bang on the floor now, huh??"

"Uhh..." "Uhm... I guess so." Benatar softly spoke as he still laid on the floor. "Okay..." Puff thenn skedaddled away 

Ben and Axel stared at eacfhtoher for a moment. "...wanna bang?-" YEs... Ahem, I mean sure." 

and rthen thjey had gay sex, the end.

(Omg this sucked ass, I HAD TO RUSH THE ENDING BECAUSE I JS COULDN'T DO ANYTHNG. GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEE 🪳