percy destroys a bathroom

I found Annabeth back at the Hermes cabin, where she had ensured that there was a spot somewhere on the floor for my new roomie.

Mentally I made sure to make a list of polite suggestions for Percy during his stay in cabin eleven. I knew we weren't quite friends, but he seemed too sweet to be subjected to the horrors of cabin eleven.

Suggestion one, Never, ever leave your pockets, backpack, or anything for that matter, left alone or unsupervised with a Hermes kid. They will steal it. Suggestion two, don't ever step on a kid's sleeping bag or pillow. You will get your ass whooped. To be quite honest that's all I could think of before Chiron came around to drop Percy off.

Annabeth shut her book and stood up, I looked over to Chiron and stood up as well.

"Ladies," Chiron greeted, "I have masters' archery class at noon. Would you two take Percy from here?"

"Sure, Chiron."

"Yes, sir," Annabeth said at the same time.

"Cabin eleven," Chiron told Percy, gesturing to the doorway of the Hermes cabin. "Make yourself at home."

Percy just looked at the cabin, slightly peeking in, taking in his new surroundings.

Chiron stood in front of the doorway, not daring to go in, probably because he couldn't fit in his centaur form. The other campers noticed this and bowed to him, showing their respect.

"Well, then." Chiron turned back to face us. "Good luck, Percy. I'll see you at dinner." With that, Chiron galloped away to the archery range.

Percy stood in the doorway, standing there, I looked over to Annabeth, who raised a judgemental eyebrow.

"Well?" she said, "Go on."

Percy took a step into the cabin, he stumbled a little, earning a few snickers from some of the kids in the cabin.

I leaned over to whisper in his ear, "Don't worry about it, everyone trips their first time here. I ate shit my first day."

Percy stifled a laugh, a grin spread across his lips. Annabeth eyed him skeptically.

"Percy Jackson, meet cabin eleven," Annabeth announced.

"Regular or undetermined?" Connor asked.

Percy knitted his eyebrows together, and before he could say anything, Annabeth filled in. "Undetermined."

Everybody groaned.

Luke came forward, giving Percy a bright and warm smile. "Now, now, campers. That's what we're here for. Welcome, Percy. You can have that spot on the floor, right over there." He pointed over to the spot on the floor next to my bed.

"This is Luke," Annabeth said, her voice was light and airy. I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow, she was blushing. She saw Percy and I staring, and her expression immediately hardened. "He's your counselor for now."

"For now?" Percy asked.

"You're undetermined," Luke explained, "They don't know what cabin to put you in, so you're here. Cabin eleven takes all newcomers, all visitors. Naturally, we would. Hermes, our patron, is the god of travelers."

Percy looked around, staring solemnly at his spot on the floor.

"How long will I be here?" He asked.

"Good question," Luke said, "Until you're determined."

"How long will that take?"

Cabin eleven broke out into fits of laughter, I'm pretty sure Travis Stoll laughed so hard he fell out of his top bunk.