Moreover, the feeling of abandonment was the most gravest punishment she could receive. Since, it was a matter of fact that no amount of physical punishment would have been enough for her mistakes. But the emotional punishments did break her down.

She had become that dhobi ka kutta jo na ghat ka tha na ghar ka.

Rutvendra returned back home.
One seeing her son at home, Damyatti rushed to him, only to be ignored by him in the same way, like he would be from the past few years.

"Aanisha, Rutvendra aaya hai. Paani lekar aao! ", she shouted, as Rutvendra settled on the sofa. (" Aanisha, Rutvendra is here. Get him water! ")

A worker came with a glass of water, while Aanisha too walked down.
"Roz roz iska swagat kya karna maasa! Aisa kuch ukhad toh nahi liya hai isne ki mei apne haatho se paani pilau! ", Aanisha huffed.
" Aanisha! ", Damyatti objected.
But Rutvendra was not ready for this everyday's drama, he simple asked, " Ruchira kaha hai? "

("Why to welcome him everyday maasa? Not that, he does something extraordinary stuff or something that I should make him drink water from my hands! ")
(" Where's Ruchira? ")

Ruchira Rutvendra Yaduvanshi, Rutvendra and Aanisha's 7 year old daughter.
She was born after a lot of prayers, from her Baba, from Rutvendra.

After her birth, things had began to turn good. Aanisha and Rutvendra's relationship was improving, but again, a bond between two,takes both the two to handle it right?
Rutvendra was tired of putting in all efforts, for years now.
He simply gave up.
His only reason to return back home, everyday was his daughter.
He somewhere was scared, that his mother and wife would turn his daughter also to be like them. He didn't wanted that. But could he help with it? No!

Not that he didn't wanted another child. He did. He even talked with Aanisha about it, but she totally dismissed him saying, " I am a model. I have to maintain myself. Ruchira was a mistake that happened. I can't do that again.
I have a career to make. And I can't waste my years making babies for you! "

It hurted him.
But he considered it as his karma. And he was okay, with suffering it all now.

For him, his daughter was a blessing. Not a mistake ever.
He fought with Aanisha over and over again over that, but he couldn't do more than that. He couldn't change Aanisha's thinking.
So he left arguing.

"Ruchira kaha hai Aanisha? ", he again asked.
" Yahi kahi hogi! I am her mother. Not a personal assistant ki uske piche piche ghumti rahu! ", Aanisha replied.
Rutvendra didn't take it further, he got up and walked towards his daughter's room.

(" Where's Ruchira, Aanisha? ")

(" She'll be here only, I am her mother, not her personal assistant to keep tabs on her everytime! ")

He saw her daughter laying on the bed.
" Hello baccha! ", he greeted only to see a sad face of his daughter.
" What happened?" he asked as he came and sat next to her.
Pulling her figure onto his lap, as he caressed her hair.
"Is your drawing competition's results out? ", he asked as he handled her the chocolate he got for her.
Ruchira came out of his hold, as she threw the chocolate away.
" I came second baba! ", she said in a irritated tone.
" Congratulations baccha! That so.. ", Rutvendra was all happy but Ruchira interrupted her, " There's nothing good in this.
I am the best. How can I come second? I should have been the first. The school does favouring. "

"Aisa nahi hai baccha! Maybe the one who got the first might have drawn better. It's okay. Second is also good. In fact very good. ", Rutvendra tried making her understand but she was all adamant, " No. Second is no good.
I know they are all jealous of me. That's why they want to pull me down. "