Episode 174: Backstabbing Bonnie

Mulai dari awal

Elena reached for the faucet, adjusting the temperature to perfection. Damon approached and lifted her shirt, then gently pulled down her pajama pants, his touch sending a shiver down her spine. The coldness of the room awakened her nipples, delighting Damon at the sight.

Damon removed his own clothes, his gaze fixed on Elena with longing and desire. Without a word, they stepped under the warm cascade, their bodies pressing together in a seamless embrace.

The sensation of water running over their skin intensified their connection. As their lips met in a passionate kiss, they surrendered to the moment, the outside world fading away.

Elena's fingers trailed lightly over Damon's chest, feeling the contours of his muscles beneath her touch. Damon's breath caught as her touch ignited a fire within him, his desire for her growing with each passing moment.

Their kiss deepened, each brush of their lips sending sparks of electricity coursing through their veins. Damon's hands roamed over Elena's body, memorizing every curve and contour as if committing her to memory.

Pressing Elena against the slick tile wall, Damon's breath came in ragged gasps as desire surged between them. Lifting her leg, she felt Damon's member twitch against her folds.

Elena's heart raced with anticipation, her body trembling with their connection. Arching against him, she dug her nails into his shoulders, pulling him closer. Their eyes locked in heated gazes, conveying longing and need. With understanding, Damon guided himself into Elena, their bodies merging in ecstasy.

Moving together in harmony, the sensation of Damon filling her sent waves of pleasure coursing through Elena's veins. Each thrust brought them closer to the edge, their passion building with each moment. In the steam-filled bathroom, Damon and Elena surrendered to their primal urges, their bodies moving in rhythm, their cries of pleasure blending with the sound of falling water.

As Damon's teeth dug painfully yet pleasurably into her shoulder, Elena sensed his frenzied state. It was as if he missed his vampire instincts, craving her blood. With a gentle release of her thigh, he turned her around and carefully bent her over.

Then, he quickly pushed inside of her with a deep, hard thrust, gripping her hips tightly. She squeaked as his thick member entered her, stretching her roughly. "Oh, Damon... You're so deep..." Hearing her words, Damon emitted a low growl. He withdrew almost completely before swiftly plunging back inside her, completing her in every way.

Damon continued his hard, slow thrusts, prompting Elena's moans and whimpers to reverberate throughout the room, much louder than before, mingling with the sound of their skin slapping together

Damon continued his hard, slow thrusts, prompting Elena's moans and whimpers to reverberate throughout the room, much louder than before, mingling with the sound of their skin slapping together. A familiar sensation began to stir in her lower stomach, igniting her entire body with a fiery intensity. Damon quickened his pace, bracing himself against the bathroom wall with his hands. Sensing her body tensing up, he moved his hands to her hips again, tightening his grip to steady her.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body shuddered. Damon struck her sweet spot over and over again, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her. Finally, her orgasm swept over her, igniting her entire body with fiery sensations.

Damon finally released himself after holding back for quite some time. His hips stuttered as he came hard inside her, his member pulsing within her as his thick release coated her walls.

After the intense climax of their passionate shower sex, Damon tenderly held Elena close, their bodies still entwined as they caught their breath. His arms enveloped her in a protective embrace, and he pressed gentle kisses against her shoulder where he had bitten her, playfully whispering, "Sorry. Caught in the moment."

With a playful glint in her eyes, Elena turned off the faucet and reached for a bar of scented soap. She lathered it between her hands, then passed it to Damon.

Damon accepted the soap with a grin, and they took turns lathering each other's skin with gentle, deliberate motions. Their touches were tender yet casual, a silent acknowledgment of their closeness and comfort with one another.

As they bathed together, their laughter filled the room, mingling with the sound of falling water. It was a simple moment of intimacy and connection.

After they emerged from the shower, their bodies cleansed and refreshed, Damon and Elena shared a contented smile. Elena reached for a towel to dry her hair, a mischievous glint dancing in her eyes as she decided to playfully tease Damon about a name she had stumbled upon in one of her friends' diaries.

"So..." she began, drawing out the word for dramatic effect, "who was Krystal?" Her tone was playful yet filled with malicious teasing.

He mentally cursed, "Bonnie...!" His surprise was palpable as the name escaped through clenched teeth, a mixture of annoyance and amusement evident in his voice.