weapon of choice

People say guns are dangerous but it's who's behind the gun that makes it dangerous . . . if a zombie is a dead person but yet still alive is that persons soul trap in their body or does it leave?

(June, 27, 2025 one week and a day since the outbreak started, it's 8:35 a.m) As matthew was walking down the stairs with the gun bag over his shoulder mia was checking all of her wepons so she could be ready to go he looked at her and said "mia what do you got in here that is compact but can pack a punch." As she was thinking she slowly cocked back her gun a slowly realised it. "I know just what you need" she unzipped her bag and dig for a couple of seconds all you could hear was the metal hitting eat other as she was moving stuff around till she pulled out one gun."A customized Glock 21 .45 acp it has a extended mag that holds up to 20 rounds. I add a extended barrel so a suppressor can be added. If you look down the sights at the front is a orange dot then glows green at night and a the back has a green dot as well for easy to aim shooting. It is a glock easy so disassemble for cleaning is a added bonus on it and seeing that you have bigger hands it should be pretty easy to hold." Matthew looked at mia surprised but yet not, in these past couple of days of living with mia he knew if there was anyone who knows about guns it was her. "Here this was my dad's" she handed him a holster and some magazine holds "Are you sure" she stuck out everthing in her hands out even more "I'm pretty sure my dad and me wouldn't mind you being ready for anything to happen especially if your gonna have my back" He smiled at her and started attaching the holster then picked up the glock and load a magazine and put it in his holster. She looked like she was still thinking "hmm you're kinda set for close and medium range but your gonna need something for long range." She started digging again instead she was pulling out part of a gun and started putting it together " This one is the commonly known and used AR-15 shoots 5.56 bullets i put a echotech sight on for shooting, double point sling so that you can keep it nice and tight to you if you end up climbing something or whatever and a suppressor for quite shooting situation" He once again loaded his gun pulled back the hammer and fitted the sling to his likening so he could bring the rifle up fast.

"Oh and one last thing i have a extra bowie knife and leg strap" she then got on her knees to put it on for him for whatever reason which made him feel awkward but he was pretty sure that's what she was probably trying to do in the frist place any way. She put the knife in its holster and stood up and gave matthew a smirk he was feeling a little embarrassed but for some reason liked it, mia then said. "So where are we going by the way." Matthew started putting on one of Mia's military backpacks that had most of the food,water and some of the extra guns on his back "Phenoix Arizona" She gave him a look like she did when she first meet him "Phenoix Arizona! . . . one what the hell is out in Phenoix Arizona? Two do you know how long it's gonna take us to get to Arizona!" Matthew saw there were two black hats that had the glock symbols and he handed one to mia then said. "My parents." He said with out looking at her while still digging in the gun bag to see if there is anything else they needed. He felt unsure to say the reason why to mia know what happened to her parents till she said "are you sure their still alive" he stopped digging in the bag but didn't take his eyes off of it he knew it was a possibility but he didn't want to think if it was true or not. "I don't know . . . but if they are i know my dad can take care of my mom for a little while before they run out of food. If i know my dad once that happens he's willing to take the risk of running out by himself to get food for my mom." She looked at him for a few seconds then started to put on the other backpack and said "well I'm sure as hell not walking all the way to Arizona." he turned and looked at her then she said "about a day's hike north of here there is a military camp station that we can go to and they should help us with some extra ammo or hopefully some kind of transportation so we can cut down time getting there. There are some train tracks that we can follow that will lead us there." He smiled and gave him a huge "let's go get your parents"