V| Shackalaka Boom Boom

Song:
We Shall Sail Together - Sea of Thieves OST

Words:
Bilge sucking - an insulting expression of disdain
Keep weather eye open - look out

<><><>

  Some days after…

  “Cloaked in folds of midnight waters…”

  Proeminent stones as huge as hills protrude from the ground, pointing up to the gentle sky as no clouds hover over it. Their tips sharpened and coated with the green of moss, light emphasising the threats of the area, and shadows graced by taller spikes looming over them. The scattered lands are topped with rocky mountains, with red and orange trees hugging at the bottom, and surrounding them are swamps and dark coves.

  “Side by side, we sons and daughters…”

  An archipelago more blood-curdling than the sight of the ship’s head of doom.

  The First Islands.

  Lloyd adjusts the spyglass on his hands, navigating more of its darkest corners all the while softly murmuring a shanty.

  “We set forth for no king's orders…”

  There’s no signs of a walking life in the gloomy sanctuary. A crazy bastard he is, the pirate capt’n slips out a small smirk as he chuckles at it.

  Now that they’re sailing towards his beloved destination, there’s only one thing left to do before he can focus on his own course.

  “When we sail together…”

  The blond whispered to the wind, dangerously hanging outside the crow’s nest with a tight grip on a rope and a single foot on the wood. He lowers his telescope, still his eyes remain on the islands. Goosebumps finally trail on his skin, and it intensifies with the breeze tickling him as the Bounty continues forth.

  Just go forward, and he’s there.

  Just forward.

  …

  Why are they going port side?

  “Hold fast, tides are tur — why in the name of the-first-pirate’s-ball-sacks are we going port side?”

  “UMMM… CAPT’N?!” echoed Nya’s voice from below.

  “Yeah!?”

  “Is it just me or is the ship not shipping!?”

  “What?”
“We’re going port side!” Jay added.

  “Yeah I gathered that, could you try stirring back straight, Mr. Walker?!” The capt’n squawked back, still squinting his eyes at the giant cove they’re certainly not heading towards.

  “BLAST, WE’RE TRYING!”

  Lloyd sighs and finally looks down to what goes on his ship and — well what do you know, they actually are trying.

  About a ton of them are doing their bestest to pull the braces and trying to adjust the unbudging sails. Pulling on a humongous tree, is what they look like. On the helm there is Jay, aggressively stirring the wheel for starboard as told.