☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 6☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Start from the beginning

The sound of a motor noise made us snap out of our moment making a swirl our heads over. Me quickly putting back on my glasses as Sonic spoke. "It's about time! You'd think they could fly that thing a little faster" Complained my blue friend as I pad his head laughing.

"What matters is that they're here now." I said smiling. "Sonic! (Y/N)! Its over there!" Yelled out Amy as me and Sonic smirk at. "Chaos Emeralds, here we come!..RACE YA!" Sonic yells before jumping down. "HEY! You had a headstart no fair!!" I yelled out hitting the turbo boost on my boots before catching up with him in a split second.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Hitting the brakes on my boots as me and Sonic came to a halt as we saw the crowd of people fleeing out on the city streets. "What's going on here? Hmm?" Me and Sonic turn our heads to see Dr. Eggman once again but this time with a different robot. "Didn't we just kick his butt yesterday?" I pointed out looking at the hedgehog. "That's Eggman for ya. He never quits even if he always loses. So, Dr Egghead thinks he can knob that Chaos Emerald before us!" Grabbing my arm tightly as he yanks me with him, catching up to Eggman before he gets the Emeralds first. We were a head of him with ease... Naturally.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
(~No Ones POV~)

Eggman looks down to see a blue blur speeding down with something or someone next to him. "It's that blasted hedgehog!...and she's with him! Change of plans. We'll come back for our little treasure later on. First, we'll get rid of that meddling Sonic. But, make sure not to harm the girl!" Eggman order the Beakon as he flies down towards them.

Sonic and (Y/N) still on the trail to find the Emeralds. (Y/N) gripping onto his arm tight as they jump off one building and going to the next. (Y/N) looking over and noticed a giant bird like robot going to them at full speed. Quickly taking action as she throws Sonic over in the air splitting them apart before it could hit one of them.

"Sonic!" Grabbing his arm and holding him close to her as she kept on dodging the robots attacks. "You okay -" but before she could finish her concerning sentence the robot got closer to them. Hitting them with full speed impact breaking them apart as they groan out in pain.

(Y/N), losing control of her rocket boots as they began to stop working. Making her begin to fall down fast to the ground. "(Y/N)!! Hang on-" Sonic yells out trying to grab her hand. But a robotic hand-like claw grabs her as it holds her limp body. Looking up to see it was Eggman who had grabbed her with his egg machine. Sonic growling, but before he could say anything he hears Amy's voice.

"Look, Sonic, the ring! I'll throw it to you!" Called out the pink hedgehog to her friend/crush. Waving the ring up in the air. Sonic taking his eyes off of the injured human girl and putting his attention on the ring. Quickly trying to grab it but missing it as it began to fall down.

(Y/N) groans in more pain as she opens her eyes up... Trying to move before realizing she had a restrictive movement. Looking around to see that her whole body was being clamped shut by some type of robotic hand. Looking up before seeing Dr. Eggman had captured her. "Let go of me, Eggface!" She barks at him kicking her feet which makes him chuckle.

The robotic hand bringing her closer to Eggman as he raises his gloved hand out to her face. Pulling off her glasses looking at her face to face. Her dark red eyes glaring at the man with hatred. "It really is you ...Maria."