Prologue

???- "ONII-CHAN!! ONII-CHAN!! ONII-CHAN!!ARE YOU ALIVE IN THERE???"

The scene starts in a room with moderate lighting...A single bed lying in the corner which looks like just got made. At the bed's head case, inside the glass was a charging port from which a charger connected to an old console. At the bed's legside there was a cabinet, which was partitioned into two halves. Looks like it has books on the lower half and miniature of different anime characters on the upper half. On its side wall, different posters were seen, and one of them had the words "Do it faster, Makes u stronger!". It was weird. To the left of the room is a 3-screen computer on which a game was running as it looked like a guy was streaming...He clicked mute on the screen and shouted back.

???- "Alive and moving...!"

His voice was deep and yet soothing...looking back at the screen again he continued killing his enemies with a rocket launcher and a M416. He unmuted and started commenting on some questions he was asked. The chat insights showed that 79.5% of viewers out of 107k viewers are females who are very weird and lewd. And 15.5% were criticizing males and the rest 5% were the supporting him. The chats were like...

"I know your address!"

"Stop stealing all the bitches!"

"Please take me as your girlfriend!!"

"You are ugly"

"You don't deserve living"

Luckily he had a few supporters as the moderators of the chats who banned some of the lewd and critical comments on him.

???- So that's it for today's stream! Hope to see y'all later!

After shutting the stream and his computer...he cleaned his setup and stood from the chair...He had overgrown hair which was in a wavy hairstyle with his bangs swept over the left side of the face...He had slight facial hair. He had a piercing on his left ear where the earing was a beautiful black gemstone. He sighs and does some stretches after streaming for 6 hours. He wore his black frame glasses and walked out of his room.

???- RYUU-NII-CHAN! I called you 27 times!!

The boy was named Ryuu Izumi...The oldest son of the Izumi family and also known as the disgraced boy because of his past...

Ryuu- Cube root that number, you get 3. What is it Sarina why calling for me all of a sudden?

Sarina- It's 6 am! and school starts at 7! Mom and Dad are coming today and asked me to tell you that you will drop me off today at school!

Ryuu- Okay...

Sarina- And you ain't going to my school with that unshaved face of yours

Sarina Izumi...well she loved her brother a lot but their parents didn't want them to be close knowing that Sarina would be disgraced and vulnerable like him.

Ryuu- I will go shave them and take a nice shower

Walking into the bathroom, he took off his shirt and glasses and started shaving his face...Now shaving is done. He took off his pants and went in for the shower.

.

.

.

After Bathing he got out and wore clothes and looked into the mirror