She tried to get up from his lap but stumbled on nothing and again landed on his lap. He chuckled but held her waist to protect her from falling.

She finally stood up from his lap and looked above to thank God to save her from more embarrassment.

As she looked at Abhay, he looked away with his red cheeks. She frowned when he looked at her from side eye and then again looked away when she caught him looking at her.

She gazed down where he was watching and her eyes widened to find herself in his shirt. Only his shirt.

'Iske niche wala Kahan Gaya.' She wondered in her mind as she turned red in embarrassment whereas Abhay was looking everywhere except her with pink cheeks.

('Where did the one below this go?')

When Abhay looked at her and saw her feeling uncomfortable as she was pulling her shirt down but in doing so it will fall down from her shoulder. When she held one side it fell from the other.

Abhay saw her and stood up taking a breath, he walked to her and held her both shoulder.

"Relax." He said and corrected the shirt making her gulp. She looked down feeling shy in front of him.

He held her hand and made her sit on the bed. He was about to sit on the floor but sat in front of her on the bed when she pulled the shirt.

"Umm... Actually I.... I changed your clothes last night... I mean you were sleeping uncomfortably in saree. And you were already..... I mean you weren't wearing anything on upper body so I removed your sa..ree and that underskirt that was also looking not so comfortable. So I removed that too.... But I swear I closed my eyes. I swear." He said nervously and punched his throat.

"I already said it many times and now saying it again, Abhay, I am not uncomfortable with you. Ummm.... I'm just shy and...

I trust you." She said holding his hand. He sighed in relief and hugged. Only he knows how nervous he was when he changed her clothes moreover about her reaction.

"By the way, I'm still in pain." He said and pouted showing the cut on his lips which was not even visible now as Simran had already the blood off.

"Kuchh nahi hai. Abb thik ho gaya." She said.

"Nahi. Mujhe pain ho Raha hai. Sachhi." He said cutely.

"Okay, I'll bring the ointment." She was about to get up but he held her waist stopping her.

"No ointment." He pouted more prominently showing his lips making her shy at the same time smile at his cuteness.

She looked at him who was sitting with closed eyes. She took a deep breath and pecked his lips ever so slightly that he opened his eyes to know if it was what he thinks and grinned as she blushed clearing his doubt.

"What was that? I didn't even get time to feel anything. Okay. We'll do it once again. And now, just don't back away for at least ten seconds. So that I can register." He teased.

"Urgh... Abhay nahi Karo na." She whined still in his embrace.

He chuckled and left her. She ran to the washroom to get fresh up and he shook his head at her shyness and took the tray of breakfast to reheat it.

Simran came back and frowned not finding him in the room. She walked out and came downstairs to see him coming from the kitchen.

"Why did you come down? We would have eaten in the room itself." Abhay said seeing her.