Chapter 20 Protective Roomates

Philia's POV

I woke up in a Friday morning. I check the time through my phone and saw that it was 5:23. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I get my toothbrush and toothpaste from the shelf and look at the mirror to brush my teeth. When I saw my reflection my eyes widen "why now?" I said. I continue to brush my teeth and then take a bath.

When I came out of the bathroom I was concerned. My eye color changed into black.I mean my eye color changes once in 2 months for a reason and my brother's would just tell me to wear fathers bandena until it changes back to normal. I always heard hear voices everytime my eye color changes. Yes I always hear weird voices everyday but when I change my eye color the voice that I used to hear everyday is different. It depends on the eye color actually.But I didn't really mind. I wear my uniform and the necklace that mom gave me before she was gone.

When I was about to open the door I forgot to wear the bandena, if I don't wear that my roommates might get horrified if they saw my eye color changes. I wear it quickly and went out. I can still see even with the bandena on I don't know why but for some reason people can see through the bandena when I wear it but I can

I then saw my roommates already eating breakfast. "Good morn-" JP was cut off when he saw that I was wearing a bandena. "Why are you wearing a bandena?" Joe asked. "Has this something do to with yesterday?" Spain asked. "Why the hell would a bandena get involved?" Russia said. "I just want to wear it today" I answered. "But why does it have to cover your eyes?" JP asked. "I always do this once a month. I will remove it" I said. "when will you remove it Sunshine?" Russia asked. "When I decided to" I said and made them chuckle.

We all went out of our dorm and Russia then follow me to class. "Umm... Russia?" I said. He then turn to me and said "yes Sunshine" He said. "Why are you following me I mean I don't mind it but you might get late for your class" I said and he then chuckle which made me confused. "Oh I forgot to tell you Sunshine. Mr. UN changed my schedule and we are classmates in each class. We have the same schedule" He said which shock me. "Why would he change your schedule?" I asked. "He said that I should take an eye on you after from what happend to the arcade" He said. I then smile since we are going to be in the same class now.

When I arrived there, the male countryhumans get their phone and started to take photos at me. Russia put me in his back and glared at them and they stopped. A student came up to me and whispered my ear "are you gonna wear the new PE clothes. I mean our class is PE after all~" He said in a flirty way. "Yeah I think" I said. The student then was scare and walk away. I was confused and look at the back to see Ruski glaring at the student. I came up to him and asked him a question "why are you glaring at everyone lately?" I asked. "Oh it means saying hello I'm a polite way in Russian" He said which is kinda weird. If it's A polite way to say hello then what does it scare the student. I didn't reply to it since I might be annoying him so I kept silent. Our PE teacher then arrived and he announced something. "Good morning students. There will be a contest coming up today called "battle of the brains" So when you go to every subject you will be given a test including here at PE class. He said which shocked the students. In PE class you exersice or do sports but sometimes the teacher might give notes. No wonder there were chairs I just noticed even though I'm sitting of a chair right now. The teacher then gave us the test and we started answering the questions. Some are cheating, some are talking, some are sleeping and some are answering the test like me. Of course the ones who are sleeping, cheating and talking got caught and they are now standing in the hallway.

•°{|Lunch Break|}°•

When I opened my locker, I saw a letter with a Sampaguita on it. I read the letter and this is what it says