Baby's Favorite Movie

*~*
age regression one shot ✨🪽
don't like, don't read.
Request from Kaisen_Lee
*~*

Nick tapped his silver manicured slender fingers on the hardwood of the desk, the sun starting to set into a violet color mixed with a baby pink. It slightly calmed Nick down from the state of distress he was currently exposed to.

He had spent 2 hours editing the new YouTube video, it was stressful. He sighed, running his fingers through his fluffy and slightly curly hair.

He took off his black glasses that sat on the bridge of his rosy nose, due to a light cold that he had. He shut down his computer, finally finishing the video.
His baby pink fresh love hoodie matching the display of the beautiful sunset outside his window. His light blue denim jeans hiding his slim legs, reaching down to his newly white air forces.

He sat down on his bed, noticing the cardboard box at the corner of his room.
Nick approached the box, lifting the flaps and seeing the pastel items in the box. Sippy cups, bottles, his favorite pacifiers and stuffies. His favorite stuffy, Mr. Hops! It was a brown bunny with light pink paws, and a pink nose and flappy ears.

An adorable grin grew on his face, reaching out his favorite things from the box. He took out a pink pacifier perfectly matching his hoodie, and Mr. Hops.
He sat against his wall, holding his bunny in his arms. He babbled happily at Mr. Hops. He cuddled the toy, booping the pink nose.

"Nick!" Someone called out from downstairs.

Nick knew he wasn't supposed to show his regression in front of his brothers, the little crawled on the grainy carpet towards the door. He put Mr. Hops down, and took out his paci. But he was still fully regressed.

The little decided to be brave, though big Nicky wouldn't like it, but hopes to be proud of the little.

He walked down the stairs, seeing the fairy lights he had previously hung up around the interior. The room was dimly lit with just the fairy lights as the only source of lights in the dark room.

There was his favorite fuzzy white blankets spread across the couch, and a fresh popcorn in his favorite pink bowl.

He squealed happily inside, his hands doing joyful movements secretly.

"So I thought we'd have a movie night, how do you like it Nicky?" Matt asked softly, seeing the little at the bottom of the stairs, not knowing he was regressed.

Nick nodded excitedly, going to hug matt adorably. The little wrapped his arms around Matt, holding on as he held on tightly.

"Awh, cutie."

This let Nick slip into little space even more, regressing younger. He pulled away slightly, looking into Matt's similar colored eyes, Nick's eyes a brighter sapphire glistening in the soft aura of the moonlight. His fluffed up locks inside the comfort of his light pink hoodie.

Matt lead Nick to the couch, sitting next to Nick who was in between him and Chris. He snuggled beneath their hold, watching as they choose a movie to put on.

"What do we wanna watch?" Chris asked, holding the remote in his hand as he stared into Nick's pure eyes.

Nick smiled, shrugging his shoulders.

"Horror movie?" Matt suggested.

Nick shook his head, tilting his head and doing puppy eyes at matt in confusion.

Chris adjusted Nick's curls, fluffing them up slightly as the little leaned into his soft touch smiling gently.

Nick ended up picking Beauty and the Beast. He snuggled into Chris's body, as he held him closely. The little nuzzled into his neck, wanting to be held by the caregiver.

Matt put an arm around Nick also, leaning against him and comforting him. He stroked his soft hair, pressing a kiss on the top of his head, the vanilla scent wavering through his nostrils. Nick loved being babied like this, as he snuggled more and more into his touch.

Matt wrapped his arms around him possessively, yet so gentle with him as if he was an important piece of art. Matt cradled him, completely forgetting about the movie and more about the little in his arms.

"what's wrong?" Matt whispered to Nick, wondering why he chose to be so affectionate today.

"Big Nicky didn't want me to tell you.." The little said, looking down sadly.

"What do you mean?" Matt said, he had heard of regression before but didn't know Nick had been doing it.

"'M baby." Nick said, looking back up at him with doe eyes.

Matt immediately got it, they would have to talk once he aged up again, but for now Nick was his baby.

"Okay angel, how old are you?" Matt said gently, rubbing his back softly.

Nick held up 3 fingers, laying his head on matt's shoulder as he took matt's arm and wrapped it around himself.

"Okay love-bug." Matt said, pressing a kiss to the adorable little's temple infront of him.

Nick cuddled closer, looking at the movie on the screen in front of him. Beauty and the Beast was his favorite movie, too bad Mr. Hops wasn't here to watch it with him..
But atleast Matty was!

Nick rubbed his eyes, yawning in an adorable manner. He looked up at matt, wanting to go to bed and trying to get his caregivers attention.

Matt looked down at him, "You want to go to bed?" He asked softly.

The little nodded his head, doing grabby hands for him to pick him up, matt did that. He lifted him up, seeing Chris was already asleep and snoring.

Matt carried the little up the stairs, cradling him in his arms as he went into Nick's bedroom. Vines hung from his ceiling, fairy lights dimming the room as his led lights were on a soft pink.

A cardboard box sat beside his window, a stuffy on his bed with a pacifier along with it.

Matt gently placed his baby on his bed, laying down with him as he let the little latch onto him burying his head into his chest as he stroked his hair.

Matt inserted his pink pacifier into the little mouth, Mr. Hops snuggled in between them both.

Matt looked down at how cute he looked, his hair frizzy and adorable. His paci slightly falling from his pursed pink lips and how peaceful he slept.

Matt cuddled him more, adjusting Mr. Hops more comfortably.

They both fell into slumber, in each others arms fitting perfectly like 2 puzzle pieces.

"Goodnight, Little angel."

~**~

this was so cute to write 🌙🥹 . Feel free to leave me requests in the comments lolz!
Love you guys,

xoxo Jade