𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃.....

14....𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨...
   Laura was walking towards the living room were the kids and her husband were at carrying a bowl of fruits eating while humming along a tune in her head.........

When suddenly she fell water flowing down her thighs....she knew it was time....

  " Manon............."  She screamed...

When he heard her scream he went running behind her...she was breathing heavily...the  contraction were too much for her......and it was different from her other pregnancies.....

Manon carried toward the car and closed the door but before going the other side.....he said to his guards

  "Make sure the kids come along in the other car ,safe....and call everyone and I mean everyone....in the family....to come to the hospital ASAP....AM I CLEAR..."...he said

" Yes Sir......"The guard said.

Manon nodded then went to the car and drove to the hospital in rush seeing his wife in imence pain......

After 4 hours later..............

Every one in the Dubois family was present and waiting at the hospital hallway.....in panick coz this was actually the first time that Laura had taken long giving even when she had the twins she didn't take this long.....

After a long wait of doctors and nurses running around the  head doctor finally came at the door....

Manon ran to him in worry of his wife and son.....

"Congratulation...Mr.Dubois in successfully having a Princess after many year "...the doctor said with a smile
" Am sorry are u sure...it was a boy wen we checked....."Manon said in disbelief and keeping his hopes up.

"Yes last time we checked it was a boy I thonk it's because we are so used in u having boys but now..it's not it's actually a girl..." Said the doctor and Manon engulfed hom in a big hug not being able to hide his exicitement..

He let him free and cleared his throat then asked

"Can we meet them....".He asked now in a more serious tone.

" Ohhh..Yes u can ....Mrs.Dubois is awake as well...".The doctor said and left

Without waisting a second Manon along with everyone went in quitely....fearing waking up their Princess....

As Manon went in Laura looked at him with a smile and he gladly returned it with a big hug.....And said.

"Thank you my love for making me the happiest man on Earth....AGAIN..."he said and  gave  her a peck on her lips.

A soft cry was heard and they all turned at the Crib which was on the left corner of the room...
Manon still didn't believe that he has a daughter he walked slowly toward the Crib and looked at the angelic face of the child and her small body then picked her up so carefully as if he was afraid he would drop her....

And the baby stopped crying and opened her eyes they were the sames as her mother's but more beautiful causing everyone to gasp in the room and that caused her to look at them and let out a little giggle and smile.....Every one was on the edge of crying....Yahh!! They are Mafia but She was too Cute....and Captivating with her beautiful eyes......

One of  the twin suddenly broke the silence.." U see Lucas I told u she was going to be a Princess..."Lucas rolled his eyes and looked at him.

The boys started ranting.....
"I will protect her with all my life..."

  "No dating for sure or else someone   
is going to die I promise..."

"Exactly......."

"U hear..pwinsscess...we are going to protect u wih all owr life"..... We love u".....

" I know boys so now let's give her a name...shall we...."Their Granpa said looking at at his son and wife.

"Sarah"...Both Laura and her husband said and they laughed at it.....

"Meaning....Princess,Our Princess..." Laura said with a smile.

" SARAH BIANC DUBOIS"..Finished Manon and looked at his Princess..then at his Dad...

"Sarah it is...."His Dad said....

3 yrs Later.........

Sarah was running around the house playing with Nicolaus..When Nicolaus caught her and started tickling her side.....

"Nickyyyyy...stoopppp!!!!!....She said giggling...

"Ohhh...No princess...."Nicolaus said and tickled her more making her giggles heard all over the mansion...

" Oky...Enough now u two.....Nicholaus let her go...and u my Princess it's time for bed...Let's go"...Manon said to his Princess before picking her up and she her tongue out for Nicolaus who just laugh at her cute little face....

Manon  carried her to the living room so she could say her Good night so Everone....After being he carried her to her room and tucked her in and kissed her forhead and said...

  "Good Night my Princess....I love u...so much...".. Manon said to his Princess...

  " I love u too .Daddy"....She said and closed her eyes.

*THE NEXT DAY*.....

Manon woke up with a weird feeling so he  went to Sarah's room but she wasn't their it was odd since it wasn't her time to wake up yet but thought that she might have been downstairs....He went and called and looked around but it was silent he went to the dining room and she wasn't their.....The family panicked and looked around the home she still wasn't their........

She was gone and they didn't know were and who took her........The house was quite and everyone started crying especially Nicolaus.........

So this is my First chapter and let me tell u.....Am trying hard to eliminate all the spelling so if theirs any spelling problems plz...bear with me....

oky....Love yall..💕