The dragoness and her fox (Fluff)

AUTHOR NOTE: 6K. 6K FUCKING VIEWS ARE YALL INSANE TYSM?!?!?!? Anyways, this will be a 2 part thing per the usual :3 This is for 6k ily all

Btw for all you spicy people lmk if you want giantess sex or something so I can post it in the smut book...

"Sure! I'll help you up there!"

Yae Miko, Half Dragon, Half Kitsune in an all dragon world... Going to the wind lord, the Anemo Archon, the dragon of the winds. Barbatos. Or as some people call him, Venti!

"I know, it is troublesome for me to ask you... It's weird living in a world where you're the only "half-dragon"..." Miko sighed in annoyance. "One question young Kitsune... If you are the familiar of the Electro Archon, what encouraged you to ask for my help?" Venti asked, curious of his potential in this visit.

"I... Can't fly." Yae Miko looked away embarrassed. Her pink scales stands out at the left side of her arm.

Venti stook his hand out, putting it on Miko's shoulder. "Half dragons do tend to take longer to get wings. Alright! I will help you!" Venti said confidently.

Some dragon lords rest on the ground... Some in the skies above in the comfy clouds. Raiden Ei is one of them...

Wind surrounds the two, Venti's wings spread from his back, being previously tucked in. He took Miko's hand before gliding upwards. "Beelzebub and Buer makes an interesting choice sleeping in the skies. Well, Buer is always in a tree so, I don't know if that counts as her sleeping in the skies. Ooo! Maybe I should visit her someday!" Venti went on about his ramblings of the other archons. Yae Miko listened distinctively.

"You know a lot about the dragon lords..." Miko pointed out. "Ah well... They are my friends. I met them through the secondary Archons. Ei and Makoto shares a role as the Electro Archons. Mostly because they look so alike Celestia can't tell the difference." Venti giggled.

"Then there's Greater Lord Rukadevata... OH! It was Rukadevata that slept in the skies! Anyways, she's actively teaching Nahida how to rule, I think Nahida is doing a good job of it!" Venti realized.

The entire journey, Venti rambled on and on about each Archon. All while the two of them reached up to the Electro Archon's domain.

Venti landed on the cloud. "Oh! Wait!" Venti spoke. He used his teeth to cut his thumb a bit, letting a drop of his blood go on Miko's arm. "There! Just so you can stand on the clouds without falling." Venti nodded.

"Thank you, Venti..." Yae Miko thanked the wind lord before stepping onto the cloud. "I'll be waiting out here so you can get down!" Venti yelled. "I'm staying for a sleepover..." Yae Miko told him. Venti nodded and waved as he flew down.

***

The domain of the Electro Archons was a sky castle. So huge, thunder, calming, roared around the castle. Yae Miko had easy access to walk in.

The castle was huge... Then again, the dragon twins are much larger in the skies where they can roam more freely than in Inazuma... It got boring with the puppet there

The ground shook.

Footsteps?

Miko had gotten out of the way.

It was Makoto!

Makoto walked around carefree with her kimono slumping a bit. She was trying to find a mirror, the castle is so huge though...

Mirror... Mirror... Where did the mirrors go? She thought out loud.

Something hit her foot.

"MAKOTO!" Miko yelled. Makoto looked down. "Ah! Lady Miko! What brings you here?" Makoto asked. Makoto knelt down, her giant form was majestic. Yae Miko climbed her hand as Makoto lifted her up. "If you are looking for Ei, she is currently sleeping..." Makoto giggled.

"She must sound adorable snoring then..." Miko commented. "Are you having trouble with your kimono again?" She asked. "Well... Yes. I can't find the mirrors in this castle!" Makoto was holding up her kimono.

"Don't worry about it at all, I will help your excellency." Miko smirked as she teased a bit. Makoto took a breath in, even though she's a giantess, Miko's antics still reached her.

"Fine..." Makoto pouted before she gently placed Miko on her shoulder. With little grunting, Miko pulled up Makoto's kimono. "Could you... Take me to Ei?" Miko asked, just as she was finishing with Makoto's kimono. "Of course!" Makoto smiled.

Miko was on Makoto's shoulder. Makoto's footsteps thumped about.

Finally, she reached Ei's room. Yes... Makoto called it, she was sleeping. Makoto sets Miko down on Ei's bed and quietly exits.

"Oh... She's naked." Miko facepalmed. A slight blush appeared on her face. She walks on the large bed, Ei's body was like a wall due to her size. The scales, shining a beautiful purple in her sleep. The horns on her head reflected the light of the booming thunder from outside of her window.

The bed rumbled and shook from Miko's perspective. Miko perked her ears up. She heard the rumbling noise again. "Aw... you must be hungry~" Miko cooed as she tapped one of Ei's scales. Miko noticed the dango on the side of Ei's bed. Right on the nightstand.

To be continued...