16.

Sorry for the wait!

Nicki Minaj - Save Me

It seemed to be that the revenge for Damien was karma for Lucifer. He was starting to feel a painful guilt in his guilt for treating his soul mate the way he does. 

He only just realized how strongly she feels about Lucifer, any woman that didn't feel that way would of walked out on Lucifer the day he raised his hand on her, or treated her with disrespect. 

Lucifer was slouching in his throne, his face covered by his palm as he peeked through his fingers to watch his demons who feared to make eye contact with their King.

''You.'' Lucifer snapped his fingers towards a demon who was walking past, he could hear the creature's heartbeat quicken in fear as he kept his eyes low when walking to Lucifer. 

''Yes master?'' The demon bowed, and kept his head low.

''Get Rachel for me, tell her to come here.'' Lucifer ordered, and the demon quickly nodded his head. 

''Of course Master.'' The demon disappeared into thin air, and Lucifer waited impatiently for the few seconds.

Lucifer didn't flinch or even blink once the demon appeared in front of him, ''Master, she said a lot of things... I don't think I should repeat it.'' 

Lucifer urged the demon on, and gave him a stern look that ordered him to do it. 

''She said no and go fuck yourself.''

Lucifer's jaw clenched in irritation, but he calmed himself down with deep breaths. ''You're dismissed.'' He shooed the demon away with his hand, and he quickly bowed and continued with his work.

Lucifer rose from his throne, and quickly appeared into Rachel's room which is where Lucifer and her slept. 

''What do you want?'' Rachel snapped at Lucifer, knowing it was him in the room by his powerful and strong presence that made the room tensed.

''I want to apologize.''

Rachel couldn't lie, she was shocked by his words. Lucifer barely apologized for anything when he had done.

''Just leave Lucifer.'' Her voice was filled with hurt and pain. Lucifer couldn't stand it any longer, staring at the back of her head. 

He could hear her holding in her cries, he felt his feet forcing him closer towards her.

But before Lucifer could reach out to Rachel, she stood up from their bed and moved away, finally facing him.

It shocked Lucifer to see the anger in Rachel's eyes, and it was all towards Lucifer.

''I've really fucked up haven't I?'' 

The anger and pain in Rachel's teary eyes had answered his question.

Both of them were allowing their feelings to take over, and for the first time, they were going to feel a true heartbreak.

It was going to be a heartbreak, but this was moments before Rachel was about to walk out of Lucifer's life, forever. 

This is what she wants.

She know's that he will never be good for her, even if he changed. Lucifer had done too much damage to pick up the pieces and put them back together.

Rachel was done with him, and that was her decision. This is what she wants.

''It's time for me to leave Lucifer.''