10.

What She Wants

xAngii

© 2015.

Lucifer buckled his belt on his trousers properly, his head turning over his shoulder to look at a peaceful Rachel who was sleeping on their bed.

They somehow ended up in Lucifer's room, for of course... round two.

Sex with Rachel for Lucifer was amazing, not boring and dull like the other women he sleeps with. But with Rachel, he feels something. I don't know, maybe her vagina walls or feelings.

But he didn't have his eyes for Rachel, he was concentrating on the new human named Gabriella. The kiss they shared outside her apartment made the Devil feel something as well, even though it was all a sick plan.

Lucifer threw on top his t-shirt that he was wearing before and slipped on his jacket before he disappeared out of the room and into Gabriella's apartment.

It was the middle of the morning, it was still dark outside so Gabriella must be sleeping.

He was surprised to see that once he walked into her room, she was wide awake drinking something out of her cup. She looked up into the eyes of him.

"Had a feeling you were coming." Gabriella watched the Devil sit at the end of her feet.

"Please, get comfortable." Gabriella said sarcastically as she watched him get comfortable and took off his shoes and then sat next to her.

By now, Gabriella wasn't scared of him she only felt pure hatred towards him.

"So hows the human life?"

"Good." Gabriella forced her lips into a tight line to hold back her insults and curses.

"You still angry at me?" Lucifer's voice had a slight teasing tone in it, he was trying to annoy her but it wasn't going to work.

"Nope." Gabriella placed the cup on her lips and drank the remainings of the water.

She placed the cup on the side and looked at Lucifer who was staring at her.

She was so used to him but wouldn't deny that he's a very intimidating man, she was nervous that they were alone but wasn't going to show it. Her rapidly beating heart proved wrong.

Lucifer listened carefully until his eyes widen.

"You're pregnant?"

Gabriella nodded her head, her hand went to her stomach and she smiled to herself.

Damien gave life back to the dead but she still didn't forgive him or would take him back anysoon.

She wanted revenge.

"You want revenge, huh?" Lucifer snickered as the thought came to his head once she nodded yes.

"Since your soul mate slept with Rachel, I think I have a great idea of revenge." Gabriella wasn't surprised to hear about this news, and it went to the back of her head.

Lucifer's cold hand on her thigh shocked her and her heartbeat was racing now.

"And the best revenge is to do exactly what they did to you, to them."

"You're right. I should kill all of you and see how you feel." Gabriella moved his hand but that only made him tangled their fingers together so they were holding hands.

Gabriella pulled away, feeling slightly vulnerable and weak now.

"Oh come on, you know you always wanted to get revenge back and when I see Damien, I'll make sure to rub it in his face and then he will get all emotional. It's not like you're a virgin anymore." Lucifer's hand went back to her naked thigh.

"Okay."

When God made her human again, it took away her innocence and purity. If she was an Angel she would of been far away from him, but she was a human and was looking for revenge, and he was right when he said she wasn't a virgin, so what's there to lose?

"I've always wanted to fuck you." Lucifer's lips kissed Gabriella's lips suddenly feeling hungry for her touch.

Lucifer pushed her back against the warm sheets and crawled ontop of her as he unbottoned her PJ top.

He growled against her once the buttons wouldn't come undone, instead he ripped it open and his hands went to her breasts and gentlt squeezed them.

Gabriella realised his hands felt nice against her, a little rough but who doesn't like that? But she couldn't help feel bad for doing this. Maybe she should stop it.

Gabriella knew she was never the spiteful person but Lucifer looked like he could make her feel good and it wasn't like Damien and her were actually going out.

These thoughts made her feel like a slut, a desperate one.

Before she could stop him, Lucifer's tip was at her entrance,  she was too lost in her thoughts she didn't realise he slipped off her shorts and knickers.

"I don't know if I want to do this." Lucifer froze.

Lucifer smiled, but she knew better then to believe he was actually going to be nice. "Just let me make you forget everything." His hand went her cheek and he brushed away her hair.

"Let make you feel good." Lucifer whispered in her ear as he slowly slid into her entrance.

"Ah!" Gabriella closed her eyes tightly and she groaned. "This doesn't feel good!"

Lucifer scoffed, "Well I am quite big."

Gabriella opened her eyes and looked down, his tip and an inch was only in but he was stretching her. She felt as if a whole train would probably go through there soon.

"Why are you so big!?" She complained.

Rachel's vagina must be like a tunnel. She thought to herself.

"I actually don't know, I think it's a natural gift. " He winked at a wincing Gabriella once he pushed his member in more.

"You're not even a virgin, why are you in pain?"

Gabriella looked shocked but her face turned into anger. "Oh I'm sorry, let me shove a massive dick up your ass and let's see how you feel!"

Meanwhile, Rachel and Damien stared into the glassball where they were watching everything.

Rachel felt disgusted with herself, she let him have sex with her again and then he went straight to another women. She stared at Gabriella through the glsss with hatred, whilst Damien looked like he was ready to kill.

He wanted to smash the glass and shove it down Lucifer's throat.

"We're watching this, but why do we still love them?"

"Because they're ours."

***
HOE MY GOD
gabby and luccy did the deed people were waiting for lmao
thats probably the best revenge lol idc