15.

Sorry for the long wait! ( I had accidentally said that Gabriella was a human, that was an accident, she is NOT a human. She's a demon. )

Damien didn't know what to feel when he heard those words come out of Gabriella's mouth. She forgives him.

''I'm so happy.'' Damien announced as he held onto Gabriella tightly, he loved the feeling of her body against his.

''Me too.'' Gabriella closed her eyes as she felt them start to water. She hated crying, and she wasn't going to cry her eyes out now.

''It's just going to be me, you and our little baby.'' Damien pressed his palm against the growing bump, the baby was growing inhumanly fast.

The baby was going to be a baby demon, but Gabriella didn't know that. He knew that she was going to figure it out sooner or later, but for now, he just wanted to appreciate the beautiful woman he's holding onto.

''Oh, she likes you.'' Gabriella laughed softly, talking about the small the baby made when Damien touched her belly.

''It's a she now?'' Damien raised an eyebrow.

''Yes. She.''

''No, he.''

''No, she.''

''I'm pretty sure it's going to be a boy.'' Damien took a step away from Gabriella as she placed her hands on her wide hips.

It had only been a couple of days since Damien gave the baby back, and Gabriella's body was changing quite fast.

Her breasts were already becoming more plump and rounded, her hips and bottom becoming bigger, but she wasn't complaining. Only complaining about the stretch marks that came with it. But she knew that was nothing to be ashamed off, it was normal and apart of the process, as long as she had her baby, she was going to be fine.

''I'm pretty sure it's going to be a girl.'' Gabriella tapped her foot against the ground, waiting for his reply, but once he saw the determined look on Gabriella's face, he knew best not to test her.

This was a normal thing for the couple to do, they would go through Hell and back, and when they're back to normal, it would be like nothing even happened. Their past would be kept in the past, and that's for the best.

''Oo, see. She kicked when I said it's a she.'' Gabriella placed her hand on her stomach, with a cheeky grin on her face.

''OR... Maybe it doesn't like being called an it, or our arguing.''

Gabriella only shook her head in reply, her eyes kept contact with Damien's and they were both deep in their thoughts quickly.

It was clear that they would do anything for each other, and nothing can break them apart again.