9. Ships..that wont sail away.

Start from the beginning

Oh no!

"What's that?" I asked him, turning to see his face.

"A mask, dummy." He looked up as if he was ignoring me.

"What's the sudden change all about?"

"Eh..just wanted to."

I chuckled slightly. I could tell that he didn't want to tell me. And I wasn't going to force it out of him. I think. Maybe.

Actually, I was going to.

Just as I was about to grab his shoulders, shake him, and force him to spill the truth, an idiot arrived.

Can you guess who it is..?

Cause if you guessed Juliane,...

...then you're wrong.

It was Kenji.

He must've seen me cause he immediately rushed over towards me.

Leo was eyeballing him like crazy. And Kenji was eyeballing him too.

It was like a silent fight. I think they were talking through their minds!

Oh wait...Kenji can read minds. I forgot. Can Leo read minds too?

"Also Leo...are you telepathic?" I asked Leo.

"No." He replied, still eyeballing Kenji.

Kenji was looking at me now, smirking. Sigh...what does this idiot want with me now?

"Hey Astrat." Kenji grinned.

"What do you want?"

"Have you fallen for me yet?"

"No. And never will."

I don't know why my words made Kenji silent and Leo's eyes widen but I guess they did.

Akari was standing next to me, grinning like she had just tamed her crazy older sister. Which she hadn't. I think.

"Who's this guy? Oh...don't tell me! Is it that Kenji guy you told me you liked?!" Akari squealed.

"Oh, she likes me, eh?" Kenji's lips unfurled into a stupid grin.

"Akari, you know, sometimes I really hate you. I said I almost liked him! Almost!! You idiot! I don't like him!" I spoke as I slapped Akari's head softly.

"Fine fine! But this is getting so juicy! The two guys fuss over this one girl! Ahh! Do I choose Letrid or Kentrid?! I don't know!"

"Kentrid's better. I mean, look at L- whatever. Look at him." Kenji gagged slightly.

Leo rolled his eyes. I really didn't want this to become a fight.

"I don't care about the stupid ship names but Kenji, Leo's way better than you'll ever be." I spoke.

At this point, I really hoped that the self-defense teacher would just walk in and start this class already before this conversation got any worse! I mean, what was even taking them so long?!

I grabbed Akari's hand and took her away with me to the other side of the room. I did not want to be with Kenji.

Oh, I also grabbed Leo's hand and dragged him with me and Akari.

His face was slightly red..hmm...whatever.

"So..Akari, enough with those ship names. Anyway, what magic do you both have?" I asked Leo and Akari.

Kenji was standing at the other side of the room with his arms crossed, rolling his eyes. Hah, that jealous idiot.

"I have wind and water magic!"

"I have blood magic."

"Oh. So you both are high-ranked? Me too! I have teleportation, shadow, and wish magic. Also, Leo, what is blood magic?"

"I don't know much about it. But I can heal myself with it. And I can survive on blood."

"So you're basically like a vampire..?"

"Well, no, but yes."

Akari was side-eyeing me and Leo while we talked. And she has that stupid smirk on her face.

"Who are your guys' parents? I mean, if you're high-ranked and all. My dad's a magic sorcerer. You've heard of Mr Maynard, right? The most famous sorcerer? Well that's my father!" Akari grinned.

"My mom's Madlyn Layts. The famous singer and stuff."

"My mother's the Queen. My father died...when I was little." Leo's eyes widened.

Leo's POV:

Akari's father is Mr Maynard..? The father of Lumari Layts..?

But..Lumari is Astrid's sister..and which also means..Akari is Lumari's sister..

But that means..Akari..Juliane..Lumari..and Leia..

..are Astrid's sisters..?

——————————————————————————-

Welp, that's is for this chapter! Yes, Leo's the first to find out that they're all sisters.
Will he tell her or will he keep it a secret?

Anyway, byee!

-1223 words-