"Didn't Yaoyao have an ancestral elixir? Find it quickly and give it to her!"

Grandpa Du was a little worried, why both of them looked so stupid.

"The lady's things were all packed up by herself, and I...we can't find them either."

If they knew where to put it, wouldn't they have fed it to Jing Yao earlier?

"Miss Jing can't sleep up here."

Doctor Bao said, Jingyao lives on the forehead bed, which is not convenient for taking care of her, and it is also inconvenient for the driver to drive.

"Yes, yes, get her down quickly."

Grandpa stood up and wanted to clear his bed.

Aunt Lin quickly went up to help.

"Xiao Li, Xiao Zhao, you two go and move Yaoyao down."

Li Mo and Zhao Dongyang got on the forehead bed one by one, and followed each other below.

When Du Xingze brought Wen Feng over, he saw one of the two men pulling Jing Yao's arm down, and the other following him down.

Jing Yao's body was in a twisted and weird position, neither up nor down.

Du Xingze frowned, stepped forward, and squeezed Li Mo away.

Then he directly hugged Jing Yao into his arms.

"The bed is ready, Xiao Li, hurry up and get Yaoyao..."

As soon as Grandpa Jing came out, he saw his red-hot granddaughter lying in Du Xingze's arms.

"Aze is here? Put Yaoyao in quickly."

Du Xingze put Jingyao on the newly made bed and covered her with the quilt.

He asked carefully about Jing Yao's situation.

"If we had put it aside before and used various instruments for inspection, we would have found out the cause. Now..."

Du Xingze knew what he wanted to say.

Its not like there arent any instruments, lets not talk about moving them up and down and unpacking them.

Some instruments use a lot of electricity.

Moreover, the entire team is still moving forward, and one person is delaying the progress of the entire team.

Even if Du Xingze was the leader of the team, he would not dare to do this.

The only solution for now is conservative treatment.

"Is she in danger?"

Dr. Bao thought for a while: "Not yet, but no one can guarantee what will happen in the future."

Du Xingze's fingers rubbed against each other unconsciously.

This is a little habit he has when thinking.

"Doctor Bao, until Jing Yao wakes up, you can stay here for the time being. If you need anything, just ask and I will try my best to find it for you."

It would be better for Jing Yao to have a doctor here to take care of her.

Jing Yao had an inexplicable fever and fell into a coma, and the team was about to set off, so they really couldn't delay any longer.

Du Xingze will go back after explaining the Jing family's affairs.

"Aze, you go back, I'm here to accompany Lao Jing."

Grandpa Jing looked up at him and directly rejected his idea of ​​staying.

"What are you doing here? You're not a doctor. Get back to your car!"

"Grandpa, come back with me and come back when the fleet is being repaired."

"And if there are too many people, it will not be conducive to Jingyao's recovery."

Only then did Grandpa Du realize that there were too many people in the Jing family car.

But one is the aunt of the Jing family, the other is Jing Yao's grandfather, and there is a driver and a doctor.

You can't let your aunt leave. If she leaves, who will cook and take care of Jing Yao in the Jing family?

Is it possible to count on this group of men?

It seems that only oneself is superfluous.

Grandpa Du lowered his head and followed his grandson back in silence.

The motorcade set off soon. Before setting off, Du Xingze sent some fever-reducing patches and medicine to the Jing family, as well as a large bucket of water.

Although Dr. Bao knew that these things were of no use to Jing Yao, Du Xingze still sent them over.

Aunt Lin put the fever-reducing patch on Jingyao's forehead instead of wiping her palms and soles with a wet handkerchief.

Ji Xiang lay at the foot of the bed and propped his head on the bed.

He kept whimpering in a low voice.

Dr. Bao glanced at Jixiang and walked farther away from it.

This is a wolf!

What if he might explode in the next moment and push himself to the ground and rub himself? !

"Don't worry, Dr. Bao, Jixiang won't bite anyone casually."

Aunt Lin said as she stood up and pulled out a thigh bone from the refrigerator in the car.

Ji Xiang smelled the leg bone, then turned his head away, looking at Jing Yao unblinkingly.

Aunt Lin placed the thigh bone at its feet.

"Be good, once you finish eating the bones, your master may be able to recover."

Jixiang's ears suddenly froze when he heard this.

He lowered his head and looked at the leg bones at his feet, and then at Jing Yao on the bed.

Then it chose to listen to Aunt Lin's words, hugged the bones next to the bed and started gnawing.

He didn't even take two bites before looking at Jing Yao.

Doctor Bao on the side was shocked.

He has never seen such a human-like wolf.