"Mr. Du said, let you set off with our motorcade, and I will arrange the location of your car."

"Where's my grandpa?"

If you move the car yourself, grandpa will not be able to find the place when he comes back.

"Mr. Jing is chatting with Mr. Du in front. When Miss Huijing moves the car, you can go directly to pick up Mr. Jing."

Jing Yao then took Wen Feng to his car.

Looking at the RV, Wen Feng was not surprised at all.

Their Du Group has more than a dozen vehicles.

Du Feng consciously got on the driver's seat and drove the car forward.

Jing Yao saw more than a dozen RVs in front of him.

And they were all seen at auctions.

At this time, a spot had been vacated in the RV queue, and Wenfeng parked the car directly.

"Okay, Miss Jing, while you're waiting to set off, just follow the car in front of you."

After getting out of the car, Wenfeng tore off the previous markings on the RV and put a new one on it.

"Miss Jing, I will tell you the channel number when the satellite communication is restored."

"OK."

Jing Yao knew that Wen Feng, as Du Xingze's secretary, was naturally very busy.

It's great to be able to take the time to help right now.

Wen Feng also said just now that Grandpa was chatting with Grandpa Du in front.

In order to avoid the two getting separated later, Jingyao decided to go find her grandfather and Aunt Lin first.

After locking the car door, he saw Grandpa and Grandpa Du sitting together and chatting just a few cars ahead.

The tea cup at hand is still steaming.

"Yao Yao, why are you here?"

"Hello, Grandpa Du."

Jing Yao first said hello to Grandpa Du, and then told them about changing their car to a convoy.

"Lao Jing, I told you to come with me from the beginning. You were very reluctant at the time, but you are not coming with us now."

"I wasn't afraid of bothering you. I didn't expect that I would bother you now."

As soon as he thought about it, Grandpa Jing knew that it must be the grandson of the Du family who added them to the convoy.

"Oh, why are you thinking so much? Anyway, let's set off together now. If you need anything, just come over."

Seeing Grandpa Du patting his chest and looking bold, Jing Yao smiled and nodded.

"Everyone will leave immediately in ten minutes! Everyone will leave immediately in ten minutes!"

The little soldier ran from the front to the back with a trumpet.

"Are you going to travel all night?"

Grandpa couldn't help asking.

Du Xingze hasn't come back yet, and he doesn't know what the situation is.

But Jing Yao guessed that even if the satellite crash stopped now, he was not sure if there would be another wave.

It is normal to leave overnight for safety reasons.

"Grandpa, let's go back."

Grandpa Du originally wanted Grandpa Jing to stay in his car, but he was worried that the two would be separated and both would have to worry about each other.