night time!

After dinner time, everyone in Diasomnia was getting settled down. You were walking back to your room, as you entered you laid on your bed.
While laying down, you couldn't seem to fall asleep, 'hmm, this is weird, normally I would fall asleep instantly' you thought to yourself.
(How are you supposed to sleep?)

-After thinking-

After you thought about it, you decided to ask for some help from your fellow dorm mates.
You left your room, you were looking for Lilia. You just decided to look in the lounge first, and if he wasn't there, his room.
To your surprise, Lilia was in the lounge, sitting on the couch. You approach him, sitting beside him.
Lilia: what's wrong Y/N dear?
You: I just couldn't fall asleep like I would normally, and I even tried to turn to get comfortable..
Lilia: hmm, how about I tell a story, or sing a lullaby?
You: you really would?
Lilia: yes, I would, now, get comfortable, or do you want to go to your room?
You: my room...
Lilia: ok, then, let's go
You both proceeded to walk into your room, and soon arrived. When you both walked in, you played down, and Lilia sat on the edge of your bed.
Soon, Lilia began singing a lullaby, and he hummed some parts. After a few minutes, you had fallen asleep.
You were fully asleep, and after Lilia made sure you were fully asleep, he has turned off your lights and left your room. Leaving you to now sleep, peaceful.

(257 words)

Hoped you enjoyed!

Butter_Butler

🧈🧈🧈