✨ Diasomnia✨

-hey my little butters, this is basically if you were to be in Diasomnia, and how days would go-

༺ೄྀ༻
(Your POV)

It was morning time, sun shining through my window, the curtains were slightly open. The birds outside were quietly chirping. It was calm, and peaceful.
Until, it ended when a specific someone opened my door. Why, why must I get woken up, why can't someone else wake me up?
Sebek: Y/N, time to get up.
He said this in a slightly demanding tone.
I sit up, and stretch my arms, and I see Sebek as he walks out of my room. Soon, I stood up from my bed, and I proceeded to get dressed. I sigh.
Soon enough, I walked out of my room, heading to the Diasomnia lounge, it was silent as always. 'geeze, it is always too quiet here, I'm surprised Sebek isn't talking' I think to myself.
Lilia: oh, good morning Y/N, how was your sleep?
"Oh, hey Lilia-sama, I slept well"
Lilia: that's good you slept well.

(Malleus POV)

I was in the corner, no one paying any attention... But I'm used to it, and it is good to know Y/N slept well. But I do wonder, who is going to tell them that their hair is going everywhere? Their hair is still in its bed-head state, looks like Y/N just got up from sleeping.

(??? Person)

While you walked to the kitchen, you saw Silver, he was sitting in a chair, half asleep.
You decided to just walk out of the kitchen so you don't disturb Silver in his sleeping state, so you went back to the lounge.
Lilia was surprisingly sitting on the couch, soon enough you spotted Malleus, he was (still) in a corner. And Sebek was standing somewhere, and he looked zoned out. Maybe that's why it's quiet, but, it was weird, it being a little too quiet.
When Lilia saw you, he patted the seat next to him. So, sure enough, you sat besides him, and Lilia patted your head.

This was the morning part, I feel like this would be kind of accurate, but yeah, this is just one small part.

Butter_Butler

🧈🧈🧈