Could it be that the other party is a certain Dongfang oil tycoon?

But how did he transport gasoline and diesel?

Wenfeng thought so hard that his mind was almost in knots and he didn't have a clue.

"Rob?"

Du Xingze didn't understand why the word robbery was used.

"Boss, you don't know. I hope the supermarket is unkind. It limits purchases! Have you ever seen anyone who limits purchases on a monthly basis? They put 30 items on the shelves once a month. What's the use of a 30-liter barrel? "

His subordinates were still complaining to him, but Du Xingze's thoughts wandered to nowhere.

"Ahem, Manager Wang, you're doing a great job. Take a barrel of gasoline and send it to the scientific research side to see if anything can be found there."

Wen Feng noticed his boss's absent-mindedness and quickly called him out.

"Boss, where do you think the supermarket gets the oil?"

Their Du Group also has oil, but they have to use it sparingly, let alone sell it.

"Could the other party be an oil tycoon from a certain country or an alien?"

"possible."

Listening to his boss's serious answer, Wen Feng was still a little stunned.

I was just joking, but my boss looked a bit serious.

"How's the artificial rice going in the scientific research area?"

When business came up, Wen Feng also corrected his attitude.

"The progress there is going very smoothly. They have produced a lot of artificial rice in the past few days, not to mention that the rice is quite fragrant."

During this period, the scientific research side produced a lot of artificial rice, and they distributed some to many people in the group. Wenfeng also got some, and it tasted good and fragrant when he took it home.

He knew what the raw material of this artificial rice was, but he didn't expect it to be so fragrant after being made into rice.

"Many people in the group have said that the artificial rice tastes good after eating it. Now we are waiting for mass production."

Du Xingze nodded: "With the current production, how much can each person in Anshi get?"

Wen Feng took a pen and calculated on the paper, then looked at the final number before speaking.

"If it is distributed daily, each person will receive about 0.5 kilograms per day, but this amount can only last half a month. However, it will be distributed once every ten days. Based on the family size, a family of three can receive five kilograms. The calculation method can be maintained. Three months.

After listening to Wen Feng's report, Du Xingze thought for a while.

"It will be distributed once every ten days based on the population. Let the government and the army talk about this."

When the time comes to distribute artificial rice, there will definitely be chaos.

It is expected that the existing patrols will only be a drop in the bucket, and the government and the military will still be needed.

Wenfeng nodded and took note, then went out to arrange some matters.

······

Li Shen's family of three were escorted into the patrol team's station, the original property building.