He quickly ran downstairs and saw his seven-year-old son stuffing meat into his mouth.

"can not eat!"

Tang Qiang knocked the spoon out of his son's hand and flipped his bowl over with a slap.

"Wow!!!"

His son cried loudly without knowing why. His wife came out of the kitchen and saw this scene and quickly picked up her son and coaxed her softly.

"what are you doing?"

"Where's the broth you made?"

"In the kitchen."

Tang Qiang rushed to the kitchen, picked up the pot and poured it into the sink.

"Tang Qiang, you are crazy!"

"I'm not crazy!"

Tang Qiang looked at his wife Jiang Rou with red eyes.

Jiang Rou was startled by Tang Qiang's state, and took a few steps back while holding her son.

Tang Qiang still didn't have enough broth when he got it, so he packed all the meat hanging on the kitchen balcony in bags.

After that, I will go out with the bag of meat.

Jiang Rou held the child and stopped him: "Where are you going with this meat?"

"This meat cannot be eaten."

Jiang Rou seemed to have thought of something, and her expression became very ugly.

"Tell me honestly if Chengnan bought this meat?"

Seeing Tang Qiang being silent, Jiang Rou felt sick in her heart.

He quickly put the child down and went to the bathroom to vomit.

Listening to the sound in the bathroom, Tang Qiang touched his son's head, picked up the bag of meat and went out.

Jiang Rou vomited in the bathroom.

Tang Qiang got a lot of meat back then, but the amount of meat didn't look like he bought it at Hope Supermarket.

Tang Qiang just said that he had exchanged it with others, and he blamed himself for not asking more.

Thinking of the human flesh she had eaten for several days, Jiang Rou couldn't help but hold the toilet and vomited again.

The whole Ancheng soon knew about the selling of human flesh by selling pork in the south of the city.

All the people who bought meat from the south of the city vomited and said they had been cheated.

Many of these people trade their families for meat.

Do they really not know about the selling of human flesh in the south of the city?

That's not necessarily the case.

They clearly knew that they would send their family there to get a job.

But which of those people later contacted their families?

It's just for the sake of appetite.

Even if they knew what it was, they would still eat it.

Humanity in the face of disaster is the lowest form of existence.

The disposition of those in the Wuyue Building in the south of the city will soon come out.

Zhang Yaozu and others were directly shot and cremated.

On the day of the execution, there were many indignant crowds.

After the bullets passed through the bodies of these people, the troops did not wait to collect the bodies.