"Although the patient was rescued, he still lost a lot of blood. Today and tomorrow are the key days. If he can survive these two days, he will be fine."

"Severe blood loss?"

The nurse said helplessly: "Yes, this situation should have resulted in blood transfusion, but the hospital's blood bank has long been empty. The patient's blood type cannot be tested, and the hospital no longer has the conditions to draw blood."

In fact, many machines in the hospital have broken down after the extreme cold.

Current hospitals only have the function of surgical suturing.

Even when seeing a doctor, there are many medicines prescribed, but there is no place to buy them.

Aunt Lin was quickly pushed out, and Jing Yao couldn't care less about the others who came forward to look at the unconscious Aunt Lin.

Aunt Lin was on the bed with her entire face wrapped up and a thick bandage wrapped around her neck.

Several nurses sent Aunt Lin into the ward at the other end of the corridor.

Only then did Jing Yao have time to look at Du Xingze, who had been following behind.

"Why did the senior come in person?"

"Grandpa Jing was extremely worried at home, so he called my grandpa and told me about your aunt. I also know those people in Wuyue Building, so I came in person in fear of something going wrong."

Jing Yao knew that Du Xingze didn't say everything, but he also knew that the part he didn't say must not be heard by ordinary people like him.

"Thank you, thank you Grandpa Du too."

"You should contact Grandpa Jing. The old man is too old to be scared."

Jing Yao nodded and turned on the phone.

"Yao Yao, how are you doing?"

As soon as the call was dialed to Grandpa, the call was connected.

Listening to the old man's anxious voice, Jing Yao comforted her: "I'm fine. Aunt Lin was slightly injured and needs to be observed for two days. I'll go back later to get some clothes."

Grandpa Jing on the other side of the phone heard that the two of them were fine and heard that Xiao Lin was going to be hospitalized for observation. His heart suddenly went up and down.

Aunt Lin is living in the hospital. Zhang Jun is dead and Zhang Yaozu has been arrested. Aunt Lin is the safest at the moment.

Jing Yao is going back to get some things.

In fact, there is no need to go back, everything is ready-made in your own space.

However, the inexplicable appearance of those things will inevitably arouse suspicion.

Moreover, Jixiang is still in the car, and he has to take it back to accompany his grandfather.

Jing Yao and Du Xingze left the hospital together.

"Be safe when you go back. If you need anything, just tell me."

Jingyao agreed wholeheartedly.

But in fact, Du Xingze is a very busy man, so I don't have the nerve to bother him again.

There is nothing I can do this time. I owe a big favor.

Jingyao returned home, and his grandfather took Jingyao and asked him with concern.

Jingyao picked out what she could say before telling her grandfather.

'Grandpa, I've been staying at the hospital for the past two days. You and Jixiang are at home. There are some self-heating rice and instant noodles left in the kitchen. We won't go get the food for the past few days. You wait for me to come back. '