Seeing Zhang Yaozu walking towards her, Aunt Lin struggled desperately.

"Uh-huh!"

"Mom, what do you want to say?"

A strange smile appeared on Zhang Yaozu's face.

"But I don't want to hear it anymore, Mom, do you still remember the New Year pigs killed in the village when you were a child? At that time, I thought it would be nice to kill people instead of pigs. I slashed the person's neck with a knife and watched the blood splatter on the person. One place, how beautiful that scene must be.

Aunt Lin's eyes opened wider and wider. It turned out that he had this abnormal mentality since he was a child.

"Ever since I was little, I have felt that I am different from other children. Especially every time I see my dad beating you, I get very excited."

"It's a pity that you and my dad divorced in the end and left the village."

Zhang Yaozu gestured at Aunt Lin with a knife.

"Why did you leave the village? How could you leave the village? Why did you leave the village and your home!"

The more Zhang Yaozu talked, the more excited he became. He lost control of the knife in his hand and cut a long wound on Aunt Lin's face.

Looking at the blood pouring out of the wound, Zhang Yaozu dipped his hand on it, and then put the bloody finger into his mouth.

Zhang Yaozu closed his eyes and twirled his fingers, as if savoring the taste.

Seeing Zhang Yaozu's perverted look, Aunt Lin endured the pain on her face and wanted to scold him, but her mouth was blocked, and no matter how much she said, she could only make a vague sound.

"Yaozu, stop playing!"

Zhang Yaozu then opened his eyes and looked at Aunt Lin.

That look was like looking at a pig waiting to be slaughtered.

"I'll call you mom for the last time, and wish you a safe journey!"

After saying this, Zhang Yaozu wiped the knife directly on Aunt Lin's neck.

A long wound was opened and blood poured out.

"woo woo woo woo!"

Aunt Lin burst into tears, looking at Zhang Yaozu and Zhang Jun with hatred in her eyes.

Zhang Yaozu kicked a bucket over.

"Uh...animal...animal..."

Aunt Lin barely squeezed out these words.

Zhang Yaozu looked at her with disdain in his eyes.

Slowly, Aunt Lin's consciousness began to blur. She knew that she had lost too much blood.

He lived a miserable life in the first half of his life. After his marriage, he was often domestically abused by Zhang Jun. He finally escaped from the devil's cave and met the Jing family. Not long after Ansheng's birthday, he was found by this pair of demons.

The old man likes to drink the soup he stews the most, and the young lady likes to eat the sweet and sour pork made by herself.

From now on, I can no longer cook food for them.

Aunt Lin's heart was full of regrets. Although they were customers, she had long regarded them as her own family.

Aunt Lin's vision became increasingly blurry, and she even saw Ji Xiang's figure.

Aunt Lin was indeed right. One person and one wolf left separately. Jixiang found the Zhang family and his son first.

Of course, it also saw Aunt Lin hanging upside down from the ceiling and being bled.