The little girl also felt a little aggrieved.

"It's frozen? Are you going to give us cold meals?!"

"What cold food?!"

Someone walked out of the team and stretched his head to look into the pot.

"It's such a cold day, why don't you just give us cold meals?!"

A man who was wrapped up in a mess knocked the big spoon out of the little girl's hand.

The others stepped forward to take a look and immediately became angry.

"What is this?!"

Several people lifted the cauldron and threw it to the ground.

"Oh, you can't waste it if you don't eat it!"

The little girl went up to stop her, but was pulled away by another person.

Looking at the overturned pot, the little girl's eyes turned red.

She finally asked someone to find a job at a distribution point, but this happened just a few days after taking office.

"Even dogs like you won't eat anything you hand out!"

"Before, they gave us black cakes and crispy bones, but now they just give us ice cubes! If we want to starve to death, just tell us!"

"Call your leaders here, I want to ask them if they can eat this!!"

"I...we also eat these things..."

The little girl whispered submissively.

Jing Yao frowned and looked at the scene at the distribution point.

"I asked you to find your leader, what nonsense are you talking about!"

The man said that he was going to slap the little girl.

The little girl was so frightened that she closed her eyes and did not dare to look. She waited for a long time without feeling any pain before opening her eyes.

There was a person standing in front of him, and that person was holding the other person's arm.

"If you have any objections, go to the leader. Why bully a little girl?!"

Jing Yao said coldly and shook off the man's hand.

"Who are you?"

"Oh, what's going on? Why is this table...this pot...all overturned? What's going on with Xiao Qi?"

Because there were still some things that had not been brought over, Sister Zhang, the person in charge of the distribution point, took other people to carry other things.

He thought that Xiao Qi would be the one to distribute the food here alone, but he didn't expect that in just a short time, the distribution point would be overturned.

"Sister Zhang, I..."

"Are you the person in charge of this distribution point?"

A few troublemakers interrupted Xiao Qi's words and looked at Sister Zhang and his group with fierce expressions.

Sister Zhang pulled Xiao Qi behind her.

"What's the matter with you?"

Sister Zhang neither admitted nor denied it.

Jing Yao silently stepped aside and quietly notified Zhou Ming, asking him to bring someone over quickly.

"I just want to ask you, what do you give us to eat every day?"