Their rations are half that of others.

Since everyone in Jiang Yuandong's gang was injured except him, Zhou Ming gave the others two days to rest.

The incident of wolves appearing in Qinglu Garden was widely spread in the tent area.

Some people feel that there are wolves in this community and their lives cannot be guaranteed, so they are clamoring to move to other resettlement sites.

These people made trouble directly in front of Zhou Ming.

"Why are we placed here? There are wolves here and we ask that we be moved away."

When the wolf chased Jiang Yuan around the tent area last night, Zhou Ming thought of today's scene.

"That wolf doesn't bite randomly."

"How can you guarantee that?!"

"Either execute that wolf, or change our location!"

Zhou Ming stared coldly at the man who said he wanted to execute Jing Yaolang.

"That's it! Execute that wolf!"

They could see that the wolf was well raised and fat and strong.

When the time comes, kill the wolf and make broth for them to drink.

Thinking about it this way, several people's saliva will be left in their mouths.

Zhou Ming could clearly see the greed and calculation in these people's eyes.

"Which neighborhood do you want to go to?"

When several people heard this, they thought that the wolf would not be executed.

It seems like that family does have some skills.

"It's okay if we don't execute the wolf. Let the family come up with something to compensate for our mental losses!"

Zhou Ming looked at this man with even colder eyes.

"Are you looking for provocation?"

Even if I take out something to compensate you, I dont care how shameful I am.

"What's wrong? How could her family raise a wolf like that and let her get some food?!"

"That's right, according to me, her wolf should be killed and let us eat the meat!"

"In addition to eating meat, the owners of this community should welcome us into their homes!"

Their house is obviously so big, why do they have to live in a tent? They should also be allowed to live in a villa!

Listening to the more outrageous these people said, Zhou Ming slammed the mace in his hand in front of them.

Everyone was frightened by this sudden move and stopped talking.

"If you want to leave, I won't stop you, but the aborigines don't owe you anything! I would like to advise you, don't make any plans that you shouldn't! If you talk about something that you don't have, don't blame me for being ruthless."

The people around looked at the sullen Zhou Ming and quietly took a step back.

"If you want to leave, just leave."

After Zhou Ming finished speaking, he pulled out the mace on the ground, turned around and left with his team members.

"Wait a minute, didn't you just say you would change our neighborhood?"

Zhou Ming turned around with a sarcastic look in his eyes: "That was just now, now you have to leave here within one day, otherwise..."

The person in the lead wanted to step forward and say something, but was grabbed tightly by the person behind him.