Jing Yao thinks its not impossible.

Thinking of the hydroponics grown by Aunt Lin, Jing Yao asked tentatively.

"When the Plantation Bureau is built, we will definitely recruit people. Aunt Lin, do you want to give it a try?"

Aunt Lin thought about it for a moment, then waved her hand.

"No, I can only grow some vegetables, and I can work freely here. If I were to work at the Plantation Bureau, I wouldn't be able to sit still."

It wouldn't be nice to cook, clean, and take care of the old man at Jing's house, so why should he go to the Plantation Bureau?

Besides, the lady has built two sets of hydroponic facilities for herself, so their family has no shortage of vegetables.

Thinking of this, I lost all my previous plans to buy some vegetables at the Plantation Bureau.

Jing Yao didn't say anything. It was fine if Aunt Lin really wanted to go. She respected everyone's choice.

Grandpa came back from the yard with a happy face.

Since the last bowl of soup, he felt that his body was getting stronger day by day.

This is not enough to arrange the exercise.

"Yao Yao, come with me to see an old friend in a few days."

"Old friend?"

"Yes, I didn't go see you before because I always felt unwell and didn't want to go out. This time I heard that my old friend was seriously ill recently." Grandpa's tone became lowered as he spoke: "Maybe, this time This first meeting will be the last."

"Okay, grandpa, tell me when you set a time."

It was a rare occasion for grandpa to ask to see an old friend, so Jingyao prepared to find some supplements and ask grandpa to bring them back.

After a few days, Jing Yao clearly felt that the temperature was not as high as before.

But this is not a good sign.

Grandpa is going to visit an old friend today, and he spent a long time preparing things upstairs before coming down.

Seeing her grandfather coming downstairs wearing a Chinese tunic suit and combing his hair meticulously, Jing Yao was a little worried that he would suffer from heat stroke.

"Grandpa, are you sure you want to go out dressed like this?"

Grandpa looked at the sun outside in a daze.

After staying in the air-conditioned room for a long time, he forgot that it was still a hot day.

"I'm going to change."

Grandpa turned around and changed into a vest and shorts.

"Anyway, we are old friends for many years. We haven't seen each other before."

I originally wanted to dress more formally to meet my old friends, but this outfit turned out to be more comfortable.

Jing Yao took her grandfather into the car, and after taking a taxi, she remembered that she had never asked her grandfather where his friend lived.

"grandfather···"

"Go to Platinum Manor."

Jing Yao turned her head and glanced at her grandfather.

What friends live in Platinum Manor?

Platinum Manor is not far from their place, only a five-minute drive away.