"Grandpa! Why did you dig too?"

"Huh? I feel like my body and bones have improved a lot, so I just want to move around in the hospital."

Grandpa said as he stood up and did some stretching. Aunt Lin was so frightened that the old man ducked down to his waist.

Seeing Grandpa's look like this, Jing Yao knew that the Dragon and Tiger Pill had worked.

"Old man, how can you do such an action? What if your waist flashes?"

Aunt Lin put down the tools in her hands and was about to help Grandpa into the house.

Grandpa pushed Aunt Lin's hand away.

"I feel really good. I feel like the hidden illnesses in my body no longer hurt!"

After hearing what grandpa said, Aunt Lin's face became even more ugly.

I heard that only those who have returned to the past have this illusion that everything is fine. Is it possible that the old man...

"Miss, the old man..."

Seeing the tears in Aunt Lin's eyes, Jing Yao immediately knew that she must have misunderstood.

"Aunt Lin, I think grandpa is really in good health. If he wants to work, let him do it. Maybe one day grandpa will be able to punch bad guys and kick gangsters."

Aunt Lin was immediately amused by Jing Yao's statement, so she stopped stopping her grandfather from working.

The three of them cleaned out the green worms together. Jing Yao found a long clip and threw all the green worms into the fire.

This thing can only be cooked with fire. After it is cooked, it becomes crispy and can be eaten.

Thinking of the brittle bone-like texture, Jing Yao swallowed unconsciously.

"Why does this taste so much like barbecued ribs?"

Smelling the smell in the air, Aunt Lin and Grandpa swallowed.

It would take a while for the green worms to burn. Taking advantage of this time, Jing Yao went to the basement and exchanged two large bags of raw alkali from the space supermarket.

Take these alkalis and sprinkle them against the wall of the yard.

The reason why green worms burrow into the soil is because there is a little moisture in the soil.

This little moisture can only keep them alive but not grow.

The reason why Jing Yao knew this was because someone had seen green worms touching water in her previous life.

Fortunately, the green worm does not come into contact with much water. If it were the amount of water in the reservoir, the green worm would be about the same size as Titanoboa.

After all the alkali has been spread, the green nematodes are almost burned out.

Aunt Lin put out the stove, and Jing Yao used tweezers to pull out the cooked green nematodes inside.

Grandpa watched Jing Yao's movements curiously.

Seeing Jingyao picking up a piece of cooked green worm and stuffing it into her mouth, grandpa quickly knocked her hand down.

"Yao Yao, why do you eat this?"

Looking at the green worms falling on the ground, Jing Yao felt a little regretful.

"Grandpa, try it. This thing is quite delicious after it's burned."

He said, grabbing one and stuffing it into his mouth.