"Why don't you hurry up and coax your wife!"

Mingmin has a sum of savings in her hands, which she received from her part-time job and from Shen Lin in the past. What's more, she also has a property in her name, which was also given by her son.

The family's villa cannot be saved. If Mingmin leaves, their family of three will really have to sleep on the street.

So dont let Mingmin leave!

Shen Lin's originally dark face instantly became flattering, and he quickly chased him upstairs.

"Min'er."

I don't know what Shen Lin said to Mingmin, but soon I heard the two of them laughing.

The Shen couple lowered their heads and continued eating, their minds full of calculations.

Mingmin upstairs was lying in Shen Lin's arms.

Don't say anything funny, two people have the same odor, don't dislike the other.

"Did you hear anything about the supermarket while you were eating?"

"What supermarket?"

"They just said you can buy things."

"There are still a few supermarkets open in Anshi now. Did you hear wrongly?"

Shen Lin doesn't care whether it's a supermarket or not.

He was angry with Jing Yao and Meng Mingyuan today and had to come out with it.

Thinking of this, he turned over and pressed Mingmin underneath him.

(No numbers are omitted here)

When Jing Yao returned home, she received a bunch of order reminders.

It seems that participating in this class reunion is quite worthwhile.

After looking at these orders, the biggest one is from Green Bar.

In addition to drinks, I also bought a lot of food.

It seems that Meng Mingyuan's bar will not close down for the time being.

The Green Bar was really going to close down, and the day of the class reunion was just to clear out the inventory.

Unexpectedly, he got an unexpected gain, and soon the news of the opening of the bar came.

Many young ladies from rich families accepted the invitation with doubts.

It turned out that the wine on the bar cabinet was worth it, not to mention they also set up a snack cabinet.

It was full of snacks that had been discontinued long ago.

Many people asked the bartender where the bar got its supplies.

The waiters have been trained long ago not to talk about this matter.

Just pretend to be stupid to those young ladies.

They were not discouraged when they received no news from the waiter.

After asking again and again, I actually got them to ask.

In Qinglu Garden, Jing Yao looked at the surge in orders and fell into deep thought.

Is the promotion effect so good?

"The number of registered members of Hope Farm has reached 10,000. Do you want to upgrade if you meet the upgrade conditions?"

Can it be upgraded again?

Absolutely agree!

After that, supermarkets, warehouses and farms were all expanded.