The person next to her bumped into her.

"Are you confused? Why did you call her?! Didn't you realize that Jing Yao came alone?"

The man pouted: "Did they have a falling out? I don't know about that either."

"How about you go first?"

Meng Mingyuan was a little angry when he said this.

After finally dragging Jing Yao out, she had to send her away before the food was in her mouth.

"Need not."

What is Jing Yao afraid of?

It's bad luck for them if they dare to mess with me, why should I avoid it!

Meng Mingming looked at Jing Yao from a distance and could only make up his mind to let Mingmin sit at the farthest table later.

"Mr. Meng, there is something extra outside the bar. The recipient is you. Look..."

The bar manager came in to see Meng Mingyuan, and Jing Yao happened to hear it.

"The things you just bought have arrived."

Meng Mingyuan never expected that she could actually buy it.

"Bring it in. Did the security guard see who brought it?"

The manager shook his head.

"The security guard said it was like he appeared out of nowhere."

Appear out of thin air? interesting.

The manager asked someone to bring in the drinks that Meng Mingyuan bought.

What are you talking about, can you still buy something at this time?

As he was talking, he saw the bartender bringing in boxes of drinks.

"This...is this what you bought?"

Meng Mingyuan casually opened a box and gave each person at their table a bottle of beer.

"Taste it."

The person who spoke before was the monitor in high school.

These classmates are from wealthy families. Although there is no food now, it does not mean that their families have no food.

But they can only guarantee food, and they haven't come across things like wine for a long time.

The monitor couldn't wait to take a sip.

"Cool!"

"What on earth did you just say happen?"

Others also strained their ears, wondering if they could hear anything.

When Jingyao saw that the time was up, she told them about Hope Supermarket.

Meng Ming was the first to buy from afar, so they believed it.

Everyone was excited when they looked at the items in the supermarket and wanted to try this software when they went back.

If you can really buy the above things, your quality of life will be improved a lot.

You must know that they are really not short of money.

The students loved this software recommended by Jing Yao.

In this harmonious atmosphere, Mingmin came.

And she didn't come alone, Shen Lin was followed behind her.

"Yao Yao, you are indeed here."

The lively atmosphere was silent at this moment.

Everyone looked at Ming Min and Shen Lin who came in.