Jing Yao calls for help to the patrol team.

Hearing the cry for help over there, he ran over quickly.

It's hard for them to wear protective clothing and stand in the hot sun, and they can't wipe off the sweat.

"What's going on? What's going on?"

"I···"

"He's going to rob me of my bee-proof jacket!"

Although the patrol members also envied Jing Yao's bee-proof clothing, they were just envious.

"I didn't! She hit me!"

"Dear patrol brothers, he is so big, can I beat him?"

The patrolman looked at the two of them. Jing Yao was tall and the man on the ground was muscular.

It seems like Jing Yao can't beat him no matter what.

This man seems to be a master of porcelain.

The patrolman picked up the man with a fork.

Two rangers held his arms down.

"Come on a patrol with us!"

"No, why did you arrest me? It was she who beat me! I refused to accept it!!"

"Snapped!"

One of the team members slapped him on the head, almost breaking the plastic bag on his head.

"Look at your physiques, which girl can beat you?!"

The man was a little dazed by the slap. While he was quiet, the patrolman pulled him away.

Jingyao felt embarrassed and touched the ground with her toes.

It is true that no other girl can beat him, but not herself.

"Little girl, don't be afraid. If this happens again in the future, just shout loudly. We will patrol the distribution point."

Seeing that Jing Yao remained silent, the other party thought she was scared.

"OK, thanks."

Watching these people walk away, Jing Yao lamented that something would happen if the weeds were not removed.

But I wouldnt kill anyone on sight.

It seems that we were gentle last time. Next time we must make the other party do less so that they can remember it longer.

There were many people queuing up at the distribution point. When they saw Jing Yao's bee-proof clothing, they knew that this was the person who punched the old lady and kicked the child last time.

Everyone unconsciously moved a little away from her.

People bully the weak and fear the strong.

The black pancakes were placed on the table in front, and there was still a fragrance in the air. If she didn't know they were mosquito pancakes, Jing Yao would have thought they were delicacies in the world.

"smell good."

"I don't know what kind of cake this is."

No, you don't want to know!

"Didn't the country say there was no food? I think it's all a lie!"

Its not like the country is out of food.

The country's own research base can still produce a lot, but ordinary people can't eat it at all.

But we cant really let the people across the country starve to death, so we can only find another way.