Then touch up the knife, and then throw space.

These two thieves never dreamed that after so many years of robbing their homes, they would even lose their lives this time.

Looking at the blood on the ground, Jing Yao took out a shovel and wrapped all the soil into her own space.

I tidied up at the door before going home.

Jingyao didn't tell anyone what happened at the door. Instead, she checked the surveillance camera.

Seeing that everything that happened at the door was recorded, Jing Yao deleted the video of that day without hesitation.

But now I am more worried about where to go with those two people.

The phone ringtone smells fragrant, and an unfamiliar number is displayed on the phone.

"Hello."

"Hello, I'm Zhou Ming from the Criminal Police Detachment."

Zhou Ming? Of course Jing Yao remembers him, as he was the one who tried Li Shen's case not long ago.

"Hello, what's the matter?"

He won't let them find out that they were the four people he killed...

"It's like this. We recently discovered that a group of criminal gangs were out and about. The last place they appeared was your community. So I would like to ask Miss Jing to contact us in time if she sees any suspicious persons."

Jing Yao breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that it was not about Li Shen.

"Easy to say, easy to say, it is the obligation of each of us to cooperate with the police."

"Thank you, Miss Jing, for your cooperation."

The call was quickly hung up, but Jing Yao thought for a long time.

According to Zhou Ming, those two people also have a gang, and they have been staying in Qinglu Garden.

If only he knew which villa they were in, he could kill them in one pot and dispose of the two bodies without anyone noticing.

Thinking of this, Jing Yao found Tao Zheng's Guangxin.

'Butler Tao, I would like to ask if there has been anything unusual in our community recently? '

'abnormal? There's nothing unusual about it, it's just that many guests have come to Villa No. 7 recently. '

guest? Jing Yao intuitively felt that those were not guests at all.

There is an old couple living in Villa No. 7. Jing Yao has not seen anyone coming to their house since they moved in. I heard that they are two old people, Xi Jing, who don't like to socialize with others.

How could such a person invite a bunch of people to his home?

When things are strange, there must be monsters.

Jing Yao decided to go out at night and take a look. If it was not the best, throw the two people out of the space and call the police at that time.

As for how these two people died, the internal strife within the gang has nothing to do with her.

Ji Xiang bit Jing Yao's trouser leg and asked her to play with him.

Jixiang has grown a lot in a few days, and he can vaguely look like a wolf.

"I will put you into the space farm, and you are not allowed to harm the poultry, do you understand?"

"Ouch~"