It rained outside the window for two hours before it stopped.

The temperature became even hotter after the rain. Jingyao called Aunt Lin to clean up the rainwater that had seeped into the courtyard.

Even if it is cleaned up, Jingyao is afraid that something will be missed.

Together with Aunt Lin, we took toilet water and sprayed it in every corner of the courtyard.

They didn't enter the house until the entire courtyard was filled with the scent of toilet water.

After a night, Jing Yao took her cell phone out of habit in the morning, but the group exploded again.

Because someone was bitten by a mosquito.

A lot of mosquitoes breed in just one night.

Everyone in the group complained that the mosquito was so big and its bite hurt.

These people all refused to listen, and Jing Yao had no sympathy for them at all.

The big red and swollen bump in the picture was all too familiar to Jing Yao.

I was bitten in my previous life and it hurt and itched. At that time, I asked the Shen family to find medicine for me.

As a result, they took red-hot scissors, pushed themselves to the ground, and burned themselves one by one with the scissors.

Jing Yao shook his head to get rid of the bad memories of his previous life.

After checking upstairs and downstairs, Jixiang grabbed Jingyao's legs and wanted to play in the yard.

The yard is also a closed environment, so Jixiang doesnt have to worry even if he plays outside.

After a while, Jingyao heard Aunt Lin calling her in the courtyard.

"What's wrong?"

"Miss, come and take a look, what did Ji Xiang catch?"

Jing Yao looked at Ji Xiang beside him. He didn't know what he was pressing on with one of his paws, and he bit him from time to time.

Seeing Jingyao coming forward, he was still unwilling to show it to her.

"auspicious!"

Ji Xiang was roared, and then reluctantly revealed what was exposed under his paws.

After seeing what it was, Jing Yao and Aunt Lin both gasped.

What Jixiang has been playing with is actually a mosquito.

This was no ordinary mosquito. It was covered in patterns and was as big as an adult man.

Jing Yao picked up the shovel on the side and swatted the mosquito flat.

He grabbed Ji Xiang and stuffed it into Aunt Lin's arms.

"Aunt Lin, take it to bathe, and be sure to brush its teeth!"

When he heard that he had to take a bath and brush his teeth, Jixiang was not happy to struggle desperately in Aunt Lin's arms.

Jing Yao slapped it on the head, and Ji Xiang suddenly became quiet, but his expression was extremely aggrieved.

Aunt Lin brought Ji Xiang into the house, while Jing Yao looked around with a shovel.

The temperature in the small courtyard is much lower than outside, which is why mosquitoes do not breed like they do outside. They can breed overnight.

After looking around, Jingyao finally found it in a corner of the yard.

It must have been splashed in by the rain, and now only one has been bred.