Grandpa nodded solemnly.

The little wolf cub struggled violently in Grandpa's arms, and Grandpa had no choice but to return the little wolf cub to Jingyao.

Jing Yao took the wolf cub up to the second floor and entered the space in a flash.

Looking at the little wolf cub still in her arms, Jing Yao was not surprised at all.

However, the little wolf cub was in another place in the blink of an eye, with curiosity in his eyes.

Jingyao put it on the grass of the farm. The little wolf cub ran around and played, then ran to Jingyao's feet and turned its belly.

Seeing that the little wolf cub didn't look like a wolf at all and actually turned over its belly and begged to be touched, Jing Yao squatted down and started rubbing its belly in a funny way.

"I have to give you a name... why not call me Jixiang."

"Jixiang, from now on you will be called Jixiang."

Jingyao poked Jixiang's belly, and Jixiang hummed happily.

After playing with Jixiang for a while, Jingyao inspected his small farm.

Congratulations to the farm stewards for taking care of them. Those livestock live a very nourishing life.

Jing Yao even saw a few chicks following behind the hens in the pen.

The farmland on the other side is about to harvest.

She didn't know what she was growing before, but now that it's almost ripe, Jing Yao can see that it's all rice.

Congratulations for following Jingyao during her rounds.

When Jixiang saw it, he kept using his little body to express congratulations.

Congratulations, you are very good-tempered and don't care about it.

"How do you handle the rice in the fields when it's ripe?"

Whether its grain or poultry from small farms, everything is processed and put on the shelves in supermarkets.

Not bad, not bad, self-sufficient.

Went into the supermarket again with good luck.

When Jixiang saw the panda-like Fortune, his hair stood on end and he made a sound in his mouth.

Jingyao picked up Jixiang and smoothed his fur.

"This is Panda getting rich, you guys have to be good friends."

Don't listen, don't listen! Such a big one is scary.

Jixiang kept whimpering softly.

No matter how much Ren Jingyao tried to comfort him, it was no use, so he could only put it on the farm for Congratulations to watch.

Jing Yao checked the dashboard and found that she had made a lot of money in just a few days since opening.

If you have more money, you will naturally become arrogant.

Jing Yao waved her hand and unlocked many products.

Among them are mosquito nets, mosquito coils, toilet water and the like.

Jingyao's supermarket has already set purchase limits, so she doesn't worry about anyone hoarding goods at her place and selling them to others at a higher price.

Thinking that the wolf cub outside was auspicious, Jing Yao felt that she had to get some food for it.

I just dont know if wolves eat dog food, but there happens to be pet food in the supermarket.