Its easy to see an off-road vehicle going over mountains and ridges on the big screen.

want to!

Jing Yao felt like she was drooling!

"This off-road vehicle is displayed on the screen. As you can see in the video, it can go over mountains and even ford water. The starting price of the vehicle is 12 million, and the price will be increased by 1 million each time."

The parameters of this off-road vehicle scrolled on the screen.

"Number 36, thirteen million!"

Seeing someone bidding, Jing Yao raised her number plate without hesitation.

"On the 16th, fourteen million!"

"Do you like this car?"

Meng Mingyuan looked at the number plate in Jing Yao's hand with some surprise.

"Um."

"Number thirty-six, fifteen million."

No. 36 made another bid. Jing Yao raised her hand and was about to bid, but Meng Mingyuan held her hand down.

"Stop yelling, this car is not worth the price. If you like this kind of car, I will give you one."

Jing Yao tilted her head and looked at Meng Mingyuan.

"Have you forgotten what my family does? When the time comes, I will give you a top-notch one, even better than the one on the stage."

After he reminded Jingyao what Meng Mingyuan's family did, they were one of the largest car manufacturers in the country.

Seeing Meng Mingyuan looking down on the car on the stage, Jing Yao suddenly felt that the car was not worth it.

"I'll give you money later."

Meng Ming was far silent.

No one bid on the 36th, so I bought the two off-road vehicles for fifteen million.

Meng Mingyuan refused to let Jing Yao buy that car because he recognized that it was an accident car.

I dont know what the seller said, but he actually wanted to sell it for more than 10 million.

Anyone can take advantage of him, but not Jing Yao.

Jing Yao herself didn't know there was such a thing about this car, but she was somewhat looking forward to what kind of car Meng Mingyuan could give her.

The auction at the auction house was in full swing, and Jing Yao also took pictures of two small things that interested him.

The auctioneer was holding a plate, which was still covered with a red cloth, and he didn't know what was inside.

Jing Yao saw Du Xingze sitting in front seemed to sit up straight.

Could it be that the thing under the red cloth was the purpose of his coming here?

"The item that is about to be auctioned below is very special. It is an elixir..."

Pill? What elixirs can be put on the auction block?

"Ordinary people can only strengthen their bodies after taking this elixir, but after taking it, the sick and those whose lives are hanging by a thread will not only be cured but can save their lives."

People in the auction house were eager to try it after hearing about the efficacy of this elixir.

Even Meng Mingyuan next to Jing Yao wanted this elixir.