Then he rushed over and knocked Li Shen unconscious. Cousin Li and Li Shishi who were sleeping on the ground also didn't let go.

Putting the kitchen knife in Li Shen's hand, Jing Yao went to the sofa and pulled out the blood-wiping cloth that she had kicked in during the day, and put it into Aunt Li's hand.

Looking at the blood on her gloves, Jing Yao adhered to the principle of not wasting it and smeared it all on Li Shishi's face.

Jing Yao was very satisfied when he saw his masterpiece.

It's indecent to come back without reciprocating. Since they gave me such a big gift, I should also give something to their whole family, so as not to let down their good intentions.

After ensuring that her fingerprints were not left behind and the scene was arranged, Jing Yao left in a very good mood.

Sitting in the car, Jing Yao took out the original SIM card from her phone and replaced it with another one before calling the police.

"A murder occurred on the third floor of Building 2, Xingfu Community in the north of the city."

As soon as the call was connected, Jing Yao reported the information and then hung up and pulled out the card.

As the car drove on the road, Jing Yao threw the phone card out of the window.

This phone card does not have a real name, so there is no way it can be traced to me, and the voice I just made on the phone was a little tricked.

The police received the call, and when they called back, it said that the phone had been turned off.

I originally thought it was a prank call, but adhering to the principle of being responsible for the people, the center console still reported the alarm message.

Soon sirens sounded in the north of the city.

The police followed the address given and found Li Shen's residence.

I kept knocking at the door for a while, but no one came to open the door.

The police began to forcefully break down the door. There was so much noise outside that Li Shen woke up in a daze.

As soon as I reached the living room, the door was opened by the police.

Seeing the police officers swarming in, Li Shen hadn't recovered yet, and then he was pushed to the ground. His hand hurt, and something was thrown out.

"do not move!"

Li Shen was pushed to the ground and saw police entering the bedroom next to him, and then many police officers came in and out with serious faces.

"What... happened?"

"We received a call that you were suspected of murder."

Li Shen:? ? ? What the hell? What killing? Who did you kill?

The policeman said and handcuffed Li Shen. Soon his wife and daughter were woken up and handcuffed beside him.

"Husband, what's going on?"

Li Shishi was also confused. She was woken up and handcuffed here while sleeping peacefully.

"Shishi, what's wrong with your face?"

Only then did Aunt Li see that Li Shishi's face was covered with blood.

Face? What's wrong with your face?

Li Shishi looked down at the reflection on the handcuffs with a surprised look on her face.

"What's this?"