Even I once advised my sister to come back if she really couldn't survive.

But when my sister returned to the Li family, she forgot all about her parents' instructions and even said that the Jing family was trying to instigate a relationship between her and her husband's family.

Later, she took her husband back to her parents' house and had a huge quarrel. At that time, her parents were so angry that they fell seriously ill. Because of this serious illness, the old couple died just after they turned sixty.

My sister even severed ties with the Jing family at the instigation of the Li family.

Sister Suo Xing's husband died unexpectedly not long after Li Shen was born, and the relationship between the two families eased.

At this time, her parents had passed away long ago. My sister took Li Shen and dragged the Li family's property alone. People around her were watching with eager eyes. I couldn't help it at that time, so I helped.

At that time, my relationship with my nephew Li Shen was still okay.

Later, his sister passed away and all the Li family's property was handed over to Li Shen.

But he didn't expect that Li Shen was as cold as his father, and even got into gambling.

He lost a lot of his family's property, and he also asked for help from him. At that time, because he was his sister's child, he helped him fill in the holes twice.

By then he had promised not to gamble again.

After that, something happened to the Jing family. His son and daughter-in-law had a car accident on the way to the airport and died in the hospital.

Jing Yao was still young at that time, so in order to focus on taking care of Jing Yao, he stopped caring about other people's affairs.

Only then did he become estranged from the Li family again.

I originally thought that no matter how badass Li Shen of the Li family was, he would not lose all his family property.

Now looking at where they live, Grandpa Jing has a clue.

Sure enough, the upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked.

"In the past few years, my family's financial situation has not been as good as before, and I sold my old house to move here because I wanted to go to school for Shishi."

Li Shen noticed that Grandpa Jing had been looking at the surrounding environment, and was deeply afraid that the other party would guess that he moved here after gambling money.

Grandpa Jing nodded and said nothing more.

Li Shen led the two of them to the innermost building.

This building is made of red bricks, and the exterior walls are the most original red bricks. It looks very dated at first glance.

Following Li Shen up to the third floor, an indescribable smell came from the house the moment Li Shen opened the door.

The musty smell of old houses combined with the smell of human sweat.

Not only Jingyao, but also grandpa wanted to turn around and leave at that time.

"Uncle, Yaoyao, come in quickly."

The two calmed down before entering the house.

"Uncle is here? Is this Yaoyao? She's grown so big."

Li Shen's wife and children heard the noise and came out of the bedroom.