Nowadays, these gasolines are stored in large barrels in their own space warehouses.

"I will find a master to teach me later depending on the situation. During this period, I will practice on my own first."

Diligence can make up for weakness, and Jing Yao firmly believes that even if she has no foundation, she can learn 10% from the video teaching.

Learn to lay a foundation by yourself first, and then find someone to teach you later in the year.

Seeing that Jing Yao had already made up her mind, Grandpa Jing did not interfere too much, but he would also worry about finding a coach for her.

After Jing Yao finished warming up, he switched the video to the long knife lesson, holding his own long knife and making decent gestures.

Grandpa Jing: It seems that I need to find someone for my granddaughter who can not only defend herself but also be able to use a knife.

The New Year is getting closer and closer, and the weather is getting hotter and hotter. Jingyao and his family have begun to wear thin clothes.

Aunt Lin has recently begun to prepare some things for the New Year, and goes out to visit the vegetable market every morning.

Even if Jing Yao told her that there was one in the basement, she would still go out and visit the vegetable market.

In Aunt Lin's opinion, those in the basement are for emergencies.

During this period, the system randomly dropped some small tasks. Jing Yao has used these tasks to unlock some items in the fruit and vegetable area and also unlocked many items in the rice and noodle area.

Even if she finishes eating those in the basement, Jing Yao can still exchange the money in the system supermarket.

So I was not in any hurry when eating this piece of Jingyao.

Taking advantage of the warm weather, Jing Yao went to the mall to check out, firstly to buy new clothes for her family, and secondly to find down jackets on sale.

If you dont buy it now, do you have to wait until its extremely cold?

Nowadays, many shopping malls sell spring and summer clothes. After all, who would wear down jackets when the weather is so hot?

This made it easier for Jing Yao to go door to door to clear inventory.

Jingyao even rented a pickup truck for this purpose.

As soon as the pile is full, go back, throw everything into the space warehouse, and then continue to scan the goods.

Even Jingyao bought nearly 50 quilts, completely clearing out all these people's inventories.

Thinking that the weather would get hotter and hotter, Jingyao went to the cold drink wholesale market again, and all the things she liked and those she had never seen were shipped back in boxes.

On the way back, I also bought a few ice machines and small suns.

When I saw a coal stove for sale, I didn't miss it either.

The store owner smiled happily and gave Jingyao several boxes of fruit charcoal.

On New Year's Day, Jingyao was woken up by the heat early in the morning.

Wear short sleeves and walk downstairs

Volume 1 Chapter 10 Chinese New Year (page 2/3)

Grandpa is already sitting on the sofa blowing the fan.