"Boss, make it cheaper. I want more."

Want more?

Isn't this the old way of bargaining? The man who came to buy beef from him said otherwise, but when asked how much he wanted, it was only two kilograms!

I had to counter-offer two kilograms of beef at 90 yuan, but I accepted it.

"That's the price!"

Seeing that the boss gave no room for counter-offering, Jing Yao turned around and left.

The boss didn't even look at her. This kind of person really just bargained for the sake of counter-offering, and didn't really want to buy his own beef at all.

Before Jing Yao could walk far, she felt someone tugging at the corner of her clothes.

He looked down in confusion and saw a little boy looking at him with a smile on his face.

"Sister, do you want to buy beef? I have some at home too. If you want more, it can be cheaper."

As if he noticed Jing Yao staring at his hand, the child pulled back his hand and smiled sheepishly at Jing Yao.

"Sister, please come to my house and have a look. Mom and dad sell meat every day, and Xiaochen also wants to help mom and dad."

Seeing Xiaochen's well-behaved look, he immediately softened his heart.

"Okay, take me there."

"Sister, come with me."

Xiaochen grabbed Jingyao's hand and took her to his store.

The owner of the frozen goods shop obviously saw all this and was very disdainful of Xiaochen's behavior of soliciting customers.

"Mom, Dad, this sister wants to buy beef!"

The place where Xiaochen dragged Jingyao was at the end of the market, and the store was not as big as before. Because of these reasons, there were only a few people in front of the store.

However, although there are few people, the store looks clean and hygienic, which is completely different from the scene with blood all over the floor in Jing Yao's impression.

"Xiaochen! You're running around again!"

The woman ran out of the store, swinging her arms to grab Xiaochen's ears.

"Oh, Mom! Mom! Mom! I didn't run around. This sister is really here to buy beef."

Xiaochen skillfully avoided the woman's attack and explained that he was really helping the family to solicit customers and was not running around.

Only then did Xiaochen's mother see Jing Yao beside her.

"Beauty wants beef?"

Jingyao nodded numbly.

"Oh, I told you earlier, come on, come here, beauty."

Volume 1, Chapter 8 Drone (Page 2/3)

Xiaochens mother greeted Jingyao to see her beef.

"How much beef do you want, beauty?"

"Ten..."

"Ten pounds, right?"

"...Head."

Xiaochen's mother instantly looked up at Jing Yao with a look of disbelief on her face.

"How much?"

"Shitou, are you there?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"