In just a short time, Jingyao spent nearly 200,000 yuan on the gold mining website.

"Brother! Who wants to buy solar panels?"

Jing Yao, who was frantically shopping online, looked up at the person coming.

The other person was wearing a suit and glasses, and he looked as clear as a college student.

"It's me."

Jing Yao motioned to him, and the other party was a little surprised to see Jing Yao. He thought the big boss of some company had discovered the value of their company's products.

But I didn't expect it to be such a young and beautiful girl.

But as a good salesperson, they never look at people's orders.

"Hello, hello, I am Li Yang, a salesman of Anshi Solar New Energy. Let me introduce our products to you..."

Li Yang was very serious when talking about his own products.

Jing Yao didn't interrupt him and only asked after he finished speaking.

"How many solar panels does your company have now?"

Li Yang was stunned for a moment. He was not sure how many solar panels the company had.

Jing Yao was afraid that the other party would think she was teasing him and refused to tell the truth, so she quickly explained.

"I need a lot, so I need to know how much inventory you have."

As soon as he said this, Li Yang knew that he had really met a big customer.

"How...how much do you need?"

Jing Yao thought for a moment. There is a platform above her villa. When the time comes, it will be covered with solar panels. She can also stock up more goods in her supermarket warehouse.

If the solar panel breaks down one day, there will be a replacement.

This works out to at least thirty sets of solar panels.

But it depends on how much inventory they have. After all, there are few people buying solar panels, so their output is limited.

"Look at your inventory."

Li Yang stood up excitedly.

"You... wait for me, I'll ask you a question right now."

After saying that, Li Yang rushed out with his cell phone.

After a while, he came in with a happy face: "The company has thirty-five more units."

"Then I want them all."

Li Yang stumbled and almost got tripped up by the overwhelming wealth.

Fortunately, Boss Li gave him a hand.

"Sister! You are my biological sister!"

Jing Yao looked speechless at Li Yang, who was obviously older than herself.

"Sister, the original price of a set of solar panels is 12,000, and a set of 35 solar panels is 420,000. I'll give you a fraction, just 400,000." The

boss said on the phone just now that if he keeps the company's inventory They are all sold. This months sales are not only top sales but also commissions.

"Okay, sign the contract."

Jing Yao happily asked Li Yang to take out the contract.

Volume 1, Chapter 7 Solar Energy (Page 2/3)