Now that I think about it, the key to the matter is this safety buckle.

Jing Yao picked up the safety buckle and looked at it carefully in the sunlight.

"Apart from the fact that the water is better for planting, there is nothing special about it. In the TV series, it was shown that if you drop a drop of blood on something strange, it will identify its owner. Is it possible that this safety buckle also needs blood?"

With this murmur, Jing Yao thinks the possibility is very high.

"How about giving it a try?"

Jing Yao took the safety buckle and walked to the long sword. After making several gestures, she finally made up her mind and touched the blade with her index finger.

Blood suddenly came out.

"Don't waste it, don't waste it."

Jing Yao pressed the bleeding finger on the safety buckle.

The moment the blood came into contact with the safety buckle, a voice came to Jing Yao's mind.

"Blood detected, bound to host...Binding to host successful..."

Host? What host?

"Hello, host, welcome to bind to the apocalyptic supermarket system."

Before Jing Yao could react, she was teleported to another place.

Jing Yao looked at the empty room and was a little confused.

There are a lot of shelves here, just like those in a supermarket, but they are all empty.

Jingyao turned around and found a door in the empty house.

Jingyao opened the door with anxiety, originally thinking that there would be something terrible inside.

The result was another empty room that looked like it should be used as a warehouse.

The system just said something about the Doomsday Supermarket. This must be the supermarket it was talking about.

It's just that it's so empty, how can we distribute goods?

"Who are you? What is this? How to do it?"

Jing Yao asked her soul to the empty shelves.

"The host can unlock goods through tasks or use currency to unlock goods."

As he finished speaking, a virtual control panel appeared in front of Jing Yao.

Jing Yao looked at the goods on the panel. They were all gray unless they were unlocked.

Jing Yao tried to unlock the first item, which was the location of the mineral water. The system displayed the unlock amount of one yuan.

After decisively unlocking it, she tried to increase the number to one hundred.

The moment the payment was successful, several neatly arranged rows of mineral water appeared on the shelf in front of him.

Look at the control panel again, the mineral water icon on it is still on.

Volume 1 Chapter 5 System Supermarket (page 3/3)

It seems that as long as you pay once, you can always unlock it.

Jing Yao curiously picked up a bottle, opened it and took a sip.

It's just ordinary water, no different from what's sold in real life.

Pulling the panel down to the end, I don't know what the last thing is. The things are gray and even the price is gray.

However, the items on this panel are all from cheap to expensive. The last item that can be seen is the price. Jing Yao counts the price of something that costs 90 million. Unfortunately, the sudden change in the price is shrouded in gray and he doesnt know it at all. What.

Thinking about it this way, the last item in the supermarket control panel is extremely rare, not to mention the sky-high price.

With my own financial resources, I can still afford this 90 million thing, but I have no idea of ​​unlocking it.

I looked through the other items.

These things can all be bought with money, but the system said that they can also be unlocked through tasks, which aroused Jing Yao's curiosity.

"You just said you can do tasks to unlock, what tasks?"

"Go back to the host, the tasks are randomly dropped, and the host can choose whether to accept it."

"It's not mandatory? Is there a task now?"

"It is detected that the host actively accepts the task Intention, now release the task... Ask the host to move out of the south of the city within a month. After completing the task, X30 of alcoholic goods and X30 of food goods will be unlocked, and gold coins will be randomly dropped. Do you accept the task?"

After accepting the task, gold coins were dropped.

However, moving away from the south of the city coincides with my own ideas.

Jingyao chose to accept it.

"The host has accepted the task. Please move out of the south of the city within a month."

Jing Yao turned over the panel again and looked at the prices. The prices in this system supermarket were basically the same as those in the supermarkets she knew.

At this time, she saw that the price of the mineral water that had been put on the shelves seemed to be able to be changed. She tried to set the price of the mineral water to ten yuan a bottle, and the price of the mineral water really changed.

After confirming that he could change the price himself, Jing Yao changed the price back.

At this time, she saw the word "open" at the bottom of the panel light.

Jing Yao reached out and tapped it without hesitation.

"Warning! Warning! Insufficient products, cannot open!"

The system's voice issued a harsh warning, but fortunately it only sounded this one.

Looking at the gray words, Jing Yao was really curious about what the supermarket was like on the day it opened.

Unfortunately, the current operation and purchasing methods of this supermarket are all a mystery. It seems that I have to work hard to achieve the goal of opening the supermarket without spending any money.