Chapter 8

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ABUSE⚠️

PAPÁ PARA! ( DAD STOP!) I shouted

PAPÁ PARA! ( DAD STOP!) I shouted. My dad turned my way and looked fuming. I probably should've snuck past but I can't just let my dad beat on my mom.

"HIJO DE LA CHINGADA MADRE NO TE METAS EN ESTO!" ("SON OF YOUR FUCKING MOTHER DONT GET INVOLVED IN THIS!") my dad shouted angrily.

He threw glass at me and it hit me in the face. My mom ran up trying to stop him while crying hard but he threw her against the wall. She passed out from all the beatings and stuff that was thrown at her before I got there.

He threw more glass at me and I started getting cut everywhere. Then he started walking towards me while taking off his belt.

I started shaking and my heart started beating fast. "PAPA POR FAVOR NO HAGAS ESTO TE LO RUEGO!" ("DAD PLEASE DONT DO THIS IM BEGGING YOU!") I screamed as he got closer while crying historically.

I started backing away terrified of him. As he was getting closer I could smell the liquor radiating off him when he started getting closer. He ended up pulling me by my shirt and punched me to the ground he kept punching me repeatedly.

Until he started beating me with his belt leaving bruise and marks. My ears started ringing and my vision just blurred.

_________________________________
I woke up it was night time I'm guessing it was midnight. I could feel my body aching from all the beatens and glass that left me with a bunch of cuts and bruises.

I started getting up slowly still in pain. I walked towards my room going up the stairs. I got to my room and into the bathroom. I ran the cold bath water hoping it would help the pain.

I undressed and slowly got in it was really cold. I turned the water off and tried to relax as best I could. I was still shaking remembering what happened.