Chapter 4

It was finally the end of the day! I start walking out with Alice as she guides me to a hellcat

It was finally the end of the day! I start walking out with Alice as she guides me to a hellcat. She tells me to get in so I do. Arron was obviously in the drivers seat.The car had color changing lights inside it was nice I bet it looked better at night!

"Hey Aaron !" I exclaimed "what's up" he said coldly. Even when me and Aaron had a conversation at lunch he would give short responses with a straight face. So I mostly did all the talking.

Alice smacks Arron's head "Why are you being a bitch?" She said teasingly. "Dumbass"Arron responds in his deep voice. Sure Arron was hot but I'm pretty sure he's straight and even if he wasn't he acts so cold towards me.

 Sure Arron was hot but I'm pretty sure he's straight and even if he wasn't he acts so cold towards me

I watched as Angel got in my car he looked so cute in his white shirt. Angel is a skinny boy which makes him cuter. Once he got in the car I had to put my cold act on. I mean he was cute and all but I can't just trust anyone.

I can't turn around to look at him or I'll start blushing. So I just say what's up his voice is so soothing and soft.

How does this boy make me go crazy for him ugh. I put my head back and start driving. After my annoying twin sister stopped being annoying. While driving my sister and Angel start talking. I wasn't paying much attention until they mentioned some guy flirting with him.

"I'm telling you Angel he likes you. Did you not see the way he was so clearly eye fucking you?" Alice exclaimed. Angel started blushing and Alice pushes him playfully. I clenched my jaw who the fuck was flirting with mio angelo.(my angel)