Chapter 6

Me and Alice started talking, a couple minutes later there was a knock on the door

Me and Alice started talking, a couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. Alice went to open it and it was Oliver! Alice let him in and I smiled at him.

He gave me a small smile back. Aaron then walks down the stairs. "Who's this?" Aaron asked glaring at Oliver. "Oh this is Oliver he's our friend!" I exclaimed smiling at him. He nodded and we walked into the car.
_________________________________
We arrived to a ice cream place. When we walked in we saw Charlotte the popular girl. Charlotte walked towards Arron. "Hey" she said flirtatiously putting her hand on his chest. "Back the fuck up" Alice said rolling her eyes. "Shut up bitch" charlotte said annoyed.

Alice had told me and Oliver before how Charlotte never left Aaron alone no matter how many times he rejected her. "Don't talk to my sister like that what the fuck is wrong with you." Aaron said smacking Charlottes hand away. "Um how about we calm down and go our own ways to avoid problems." I said in a calm tone to not escalate the situation.

"Who the fuck do you think you are my dad" Charlotte scoffs. "No I just don't want problems so if you cou-" Before I could finish my sentence I get interrupted. "Shut the fuck up you wetback." Charlotte shouts and rolls her eyes.

I flinched as everyone started to stare at us. I was gonna tell Alice and Oliver we should just go to a different ice cream place when Alice says something. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL HIM!"

Alice was fuming so I went to go calm her down Arron and Oliver did as well. I could tell Oliver was mad but didn't want to make a scene. Arron just had his normal emotionless face.

"Alice it's fine let's just leave." I said hoping to calm her down